club *

- smut warning
- it's quite detailed besties 😳
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie's pov

i was bored as hell so i decided to go to the club. clubs have never been my scene but i wanted a good drink. i put on a long sleeved button up and dress pants with a belt. my necklaces, rings, and earrings were already on.

i showed the bouncer my ID and then walked in. it was dark. the only lights were colored ones moving and flashing throughout the place. they weren't headache worthy, they moved slowly. i walked directly to the bar. i leaned over the bar to tell the bartender my order. i looked over my shoulder quickly and saw a girl. i looked forward again but quickly did a double take. man was she beautiful.

black dress and heels. i played it cool like i didn't notice her and turned back towards the bar. i sat on a barstool and waited for my drink. every once and awhile i'd turn to look at her. she was alone and drinking a vodka cranberry. i wanted to taste it on her lips.

i eventually got my drink and went farther across the big club and sat in a booth alone. people were dancing and laughing. i just people watched as i enjoyed my drink. suddenly she caught my eye again. she was leaned up against the bar, making eye contact with me. i didn't stop staring until she broke eye contact. i smiled to myself and looked down at my drink.

we kept meeting eyes and staring and then looking away. eventually i just mouthed "come here" and motioned my fingers for her to come over. she tried to hide her smile. she pulled at the bottom of her dress as she walked over, trying to pull it down. she eventually made it to my booth. i stood up. "wanna sit with me?" she nodded smiling. "that dress is beautiful.." i held her hand to lead her into the booth first but then as she got closer i got a better look. "hold on...are you wearing fucking vintage dior??"

are you wearing fucking vintage dior??"

i was amazed

i was amazed. she laughed. "why yes sir i am..1998 vintage dior." her voice was smooth like silk. "i'm amazed that you knew that." her eyes traveled down my body. she eventually sat in the booth. i sat next to her. "i'm vinnie by the way." "y/n" she smiled. "so..why are you here alone?" she scooted real close to me so our legs were touching. "just wanted a good drink." i smiled. we talked loud over the music.