the window

- KIND OF wholesome content
- a lil freaky but nothing serious 😏
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

it was the middle of the day. i was reading in my bed when i heard noises outside my open window. i eventually just went back to my reading.

"jesus." vinnie's out of breath voice spoke. i jumped. "what the fuck! how did you get in here?!?" he hurried to me and covered my mouth. "shhh! someone's gonna hear you baby.." he chuckled. "that window is hard to climb you know you should give me some credit." he smiled. i removed his hand from my mouth.

"you're insane." i smiled. "it's the middle of the day you know...someone could come in. you could always be a normal boyfriend and meet my parents and walk through a door." he side eyed me as he put his bag down. "not yet." he mumbled. "i don't know why you're so scared...they're not gonna kill you." i laughed.

he removed his jacket and placed it on top of his bag. he walked towards my bed, grabbing my hands. "you're just...really important to me...and i don't wanna mess up my chances with you.." he looked down and fiddled with my fingers, embarrassed. i lifted his chin with my finger making him look at me. "if my parents don't love you they're crazy..okay? i love you so they'll love you." "you promise?" he pouted. "i promise." i laughed.

"now enough with the heavy...come here i missed you." i pulled his arms and he fell on top of me. "wait my shoes are still on! gross!" we both laughed. "i'm gonna take off everything." he jokingly smirked. "HAHAHA STOP!" he shushed my laughter but couldn't help laughing himself. he got down to a shirt and boxers and climbed into bed with me.

"you look so pretty with your glasses." he cheesy smiled. "shut up...if i knew you'd be coming over i would've looked good." i rolled my eyes as he pulled me onto his chest. "if you don't shut up- i swear.." he tucked my hair behind my ear. "i always thought you were the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen." he pulled my jaw, wanting a kiss. i gave him one. "well i guess it works out then cause you're the most beautiful boy i've ever seen. i thank the universe every day for you." i kissed him again, only longer.

he pulled my thigh over his waist so i was on top of him. we kept kissing. soon his hands were gripping my thighs, rocking me back and forth on his waist. i began kissing his neck and leaving him hickeys. "chill...my parents will see them.." he groaned. his breathing continued to heavy. "come onnn let me have my fun..you have turtle necks." i smiled before continuing.

we continued like this for awhile until we made ourselves calm down. "we can't..." i pulled away from his swollen lips. "i know...but i want to.." he chuckled. "me too handsome.." he pecked me and then pulled my leg off of him so i was laying at his side. "later tonight?" he jokingly smirked again. "no! my parents are home." i nudged his arm. "behave for once vinnie." i rolled my eyes, smiling.

"oh i listen.." he pulled my chest back onto his chest. my arm hugged him close to me and my leg crossed over in between his. "i love you so much." i mumbled, sinking into his warm body. "i love you more." his fingers curled into my hair. "wanna take a nap?" he cheesy smiled.

"then later i can destroy you..." he mumbled as if i wasn't gonna hear. "HAHAHA shut up!" i poked his stomach. "okay okay i'll behave now.." i could hear his smile in his voice. his hand stayed in my hair. every once and awhile he'd lean down to place a kiss on my forehead, until he fell asleep.

i was my happiest in his arms. i knew it was dangerous to love someone this much, to let someone make you this happy, but i was willing to take the risk for him. i would stop believing in love if he ever left. i gripped him closer at the thought of him not being here.

i couldn't bare to think about it. at that moment he was mine and he was with me so that's all that mattered. i appreciated what i had in that moment. "i love you.." i whispered even though he was asleep.

i eventually fell asleep in his arms. even though it was the middle of the day we slept pretty well. as soon as i was being held in his arms i was safe and comfortable enough to just completely drift off. he was the best pillow.

of course my clueless family never caught us. they never come up to my room. i woke up before him but stayed still so he could keep sleeping. he meant everything to me and i cherished these moments for as long as possible. i had him. he was mine. forever.

 forever

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- that was boring sorry 😐 i mean it was cute but it was lame 😀

- do you guys listen to the songs i put at the top? you like my fire music taste 😩🙏 ik you do 😏 MSKDKWAK

- anyways stayed up late for this again and it was still shitty 😁 you're welcome

- love you <3

911 words