4.

The sound of chairs scraping across the wooden floor brought me out of the trance I was in, my eyes scanning those who had just made their way into the kitchen. 2 boys, 2 girls someone I assumed was the dad.

"Indie, Indie dear this is the rest of my family, we have my love Arther, the twins Fred and George, my youngest Ginny and Ron's girlfriend Hermione." She smiled as Ron choked on his drink.

"MUM!" He blushed as the girl next to Ginny giggled looking at her plate.

"Oh heavens! I'm sorry shouldn't have said that! Ignore me." Molly giggled.

Ron's face stayed a faint pink color as he avoided the eyes of Hermione. Everyone around the table gave a smile or wave and said hello.

Harry gave me a side smile and we all dished up the table covered with more than enough food for everyone who sat there.

"Molly is the best cook I've ever met." Hermione smiled at me. "Just wait till you try it!"

"It smells delicious Mrs. Weasley." I nodded passing the bowl of potatoes in my hands to one of the twins they gave me a smile and a wink as I turned back to Molly.

"Remember dear, Molly." She smiled.

After everyone dished up and settled into the table multiple conversations struck up between everyone, I pushed the food on my plate around take a bit occasionally and listened.

"You okay?" Harry asked

"Yeah.. just not super hungry." I nodded

"Do you want to talk about it later?" He asked grabbing his drink.

"Thanks Harry but right now I think I want to just push it aside, I'm a little overwhelmed."

He nodded taking a drink and setting his glass back down.

"Molly, may I be excused?" I asked putting my fork down. "

"Absolutely dear, just leave your dish at the table I can clean up for you." She smiled.

I nodded and stood up.

"Your room is the last one on the third floor." She added as I walked towards the stairs, I thanked her for dinner before I made my way up the old steps the wood creaking with every step, I took my time taking in all the photos of the family throughout the years scattered across the walls. A few had Harry standing next to Ron and Hermione a large smile on his face. I miss seeing him smile like that, growing up it was few to none but I was able to see it every so often, mostly when my parents and brother were out of town and we were left to cause mischief amongst ourselves.

I stared at the picture a bit longer before making my way to my room for the night walking inside and closing the door, I walked to the bed and sat down pulling the gift I had gotten from Harry out and stared at it a smile on my face. I knew this adjustment was going to be hard but I also knew that as long as I had Harry to help me everything will end up being just fine.

                                   *************

I awoke to a knock on the door the next morning completely unaware of the fact I had fallen asleep or where I was. I rubbed my eyes and walked over to the door opening it to see Harry.

"Oh.. hi." I said tiredly.

"Morning, Molly made breakfast she wanted me to come check on you and see if you were hungry." He smiled.

"Actually yeah I am. I need to change really fast if that's okay?"

"Of course, I'll save you a seat downstairs. The bathroom is down the hall second door on the left." He replied patting my head before turning around and heading back downstairs.

For the sake of time and comfort I just threw on a pair of sweats and an old high school t-shirt before walking to the bathroom and brushing out my hair and brushing my teeth. After staring at myself in the bathroom mirror I huffed and opened the door walking into the hallway and another person.

"Oops, sorry." Chuckled an unfamiliar voice, I looked up and noticed a tall red haired boy looking down at me his hand on my shoulder. "You good?"

"Oh yeah sorry still a little tired, wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I blushed. "Indie." I added quickly introducing myself and holding out my hand.

"George." He grinned shaking it. "Heading to breakfast?"

"Yeah." I nodded and moved out of his way.

"Nope, ladies first." He bowed motioning for me to head down.

"What a gentleman." I laughed rolling my eyes before heading downstairs to see the kitchen full of people and an empty chair next to Harry.

He smiled and stood up to give me a hug before pulling out my chair.

"You feeling okay today?" He asked quietly.

"Surprisingly yeah, I mean I'm still processing everything and I don't know if I'll fully be okay but Mrs. Weas- Molly has been amazing to me Harry, I haven't felt like someone cared about my well-being in years." I said quietly resting my head on my hand. "Is she always like this?"

"Yeah." He chuckled. "Well there has been a few times where she has been angry but never towards anyone but Ron. He seems to bring out her bad side."

"I do not mate! Hush it!" Ron pouted from across the table.

"Oh Ron stop it, remember the howler from year 2?" Hermione spoke up.

"Or when you guys stole the car to come get me?" Harry added.

"Mate! We did that to get you out of that place. With those people!" Ron scoffed causing Harry to look at me. "Oh crap Indie I'm sorry I didn't mean.." Ron started and trailed off.

"No, no need to apologize my parents and brother are mean selfish people, I never supported how they treated Harry, me I get but Harry asked for none of it. If anything I should thank you guys for being his family, heavens knows mine weren't even close." I shrugged grabbing some orange juice as the red head from the hallway sat next to me.

"Hi George." I smiled.

"I'm Fred not George." He chuckled grabbing the orange juice.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry!" I frowned.

"No worries lovely, you'll come around." He smirked with a wink.

"I'm sure I'll embarrass myself hundreds more times before I do. I really am so sorry." I blushed.

"Sometimes mum can't even tell us apart so you're okay." George chuckled coming to the table and sitting across from me.

Molly grabbed her oven mitt and swatted him across the back of the hair.

"You hush George or I'll make you scrub floors without magic." She scolded. "Morning Indie dear would you care for anything else to drink?"

"No thank you Molly, orange juice is just fine." I smiled

I spent the next 20 minutes or so watching everyone dish up and chat amongst themselves taking a few extra minutes to look at the twins hopeful that I'm able to find some type of distinguishing feature to tell them apart and let me tell you it was hard when you were trying not to be obvious.