27.

It was lunch time we had finished multiple of our classes and I took a seat Slytherin table next to Goyle.

"Hi." I smiled as I sat down. He looked away from his conversation with Draco and smiled at me.

"Evans!" He grinned turning to face me. "How was your summer?" He asked

"It was good! Spent it with the Weasleys, Didn't do a whole lot. What about you?"

"Not a whole lot! Hung out with Malfoy a bit, my parents spent a lot of time there." He nodded earning a shove from Draco.

"Goyle." He glared.

I looked at him questioning his facial expression as Goyles eyes went wide.

"I've heard the Malfoys have great parties." I chuckled.

"Oh y-yeah.. they do." He nodded Draco's gaze still on him his facial expression angry.

"Maybe one day Draco won't hate me so much and I'll get to experience it." I joked.

Draco's eyes narrowed. "Goyle, zabini were leaving." He mumbled getting up quickly. The boys followed him and I watched after them, something feeling off. I finished eating before I headed to my next class.

"You git! Are you trying to get us caught?!" Draco sneered at Goyle. I stopped where I was and hid as I listened to their conversation.

"We have a task to do and you mentioning being at my parents could make someone curious. That girl could tell Potter!" Draco continued.

"Mate. You're paranoid, she has no idea what is going on we were just talking." Goyle spoke.

"Put your stupid little crush aside and stop talking to her before you fuck this whole thing up! My family is on the line.. I AM ON THE LINE."

My eyebrows furrowed as I listened, I shifted my books causing a few to fall on the floor loudly. I kneeled down to pick them up as a pair of black shoes stepped over and landed on one of them. I looked up to see Malfoy standing over me with his hands in his pockets.

"Anyone ever tell you not to snoop Evans?" He snapped.

"I'll have you know I'm on my way to class thank you very much. Now if you could move your knock off shoes off my book I'll be on my way." I mumbled shoving his leg and grabbing my book before standing up. He grabbed my wrist and shoved me back into the wall.

"Watch yourself mudblood. Don't want to get roped into something you can't handle." He smirked his grip on my wrist tightening.

"Malfoy. Let me go."

"Let her go Draco." Goyle spoke up. "She's not worth it."

His comment stung a bit, the one person who actually treated me normally said that. I shoved Draco back with my foot and continued towards class. I took a seat and looked at the bruises that were beginning to form. I watched as students trickled in Hermione took the seat next to me.

"Draco is up to something." I mumbled.

"How do you know?"

"I just do. He was yelling at Goyle when I dropped my books and he confronted me saying not to get involved in something I couldn't handle or what not. But I'm going to figure out what it is whether he wants me to or not."

"Indie I wouldn't do that.. you have no idea what him and his family are capable of."

"I don't care what he's capable of.. I'm sick of being treated like absolute shit by him. I'm going to figure out what he's doing and I'm going to end it." I mumbled fumbling with my books.