7.

"Indie, Indie, Indie!" A voice spoke shaking my arm causing me to wake.
"Hmm?" I mumbled wiped my mouth after noticing I had drooled on Fred's sweater. "Oh, fuck I'm sorry I didn't realize that I fell asleep on you."

"It's alright." He chuckled. "But I feel like its my civic duty to point out that you snore.. quite loudly." He added

"OI! I do not!" I whined shoving his shoulder.

"At times I couldn't tell if it was you or the train were on." He giggled shifting closer to George to prevent being hit again.

"Mate I'm not gonna save you. You did that to yourself." George chuckled standing up and grabbing his robes. "I am gonna run and change really fast, Indie you'll wanna put on your robe that you got, Hagrid will be waiting for you."

"Hagrid?'

"He takes all the first years and transfers by boat to the castle, we all take the carriages."

"Wait.. so I'm leaving you guys?" I frowned looking over at Harry. He gave a small nod.

"You will only be away from us until you're sorted into Gryffindor then you will be stuck with the rest of us everyday for the rest of your life." Ron laughed.

I huffed and stood up to grab the black robe in my bag and pulled it on over my clothes. I sat down with another huff and watched as the train pulled into the station and everyone made their way out of the compartment and onto the platform.

"That is Hagrid." Harry smiled and pointed down the opposite direction of where the others were heading. "Come on I will walk you over."

Ron grabbed my trunk as Harry pulled me towards the tall man with a long beard.

"Harry!" He shouted as we approached.

"Hagrid this is Indie, Indie this is Hagrid."

"Hello Indie, are you riding with me this evening?" He asked.

"I do believe that is the plan." I nodded and watched Harry quickly jog back over to the rest of the group.

Hagrid helped me onto a boat before he climbed in himself and we were off, at least a dozen boats made their way to our destination, as soon as we came around a corner I saw a large castle sitting on a hill surrounded by trees, the moon shining behind it. My eyes went wide as we got closer. Once we hit the dock we all filed out and made our way up some stairs and onto the castle grounds.

"Indie how do you know Harry?" Hagrid asked as we walked.

"Oh he is my cousin sir." I nodded looking back at him.

"Oh call me Hagrid! I didn't know Harry had any cousins other than that awful Dudley fellow." Hagrid chuckled.

"That awful Dudley fellow is my brother actually. We are twins. It's a surprising story I know."

"Oh I see, I don't remember seeing you when I came to get Harry a few years back though." He questioned.

"I wasn't with them, They left me with my dads sister." I shrugged. "I'm sure Harry will tell you a bit more about it eventually."

"Well, makes me glad you weren't there, I gave your brother a tail." He chuckled as we approached an older lady who was standing at the top of a set of old stairs. Her hair was pinned back into a bun and she stared down at the group of students I had now come to stand with, her glasses perched on her nose as she skimmed over all of us.

"If you will follow me please I will escort you to the Great Hall where each of you will be sorted into your houses." She gave us all a soft nod and we followed her up well lit stone staircases towards voices that became louder and louder with every step. A weird feeling came over me not fully able to pinpoint what it was, embarrassment maybe? Fear of starting a new life. Heavens knows I can't seem to focus on one thing long enough to actually find out.

We walked into a large room through large double doors held open by an invisible source, my eyes looked around the room torches lining the walls that held four tables covered with hundreds of students now sitting down and much to my dismay looking at those of us who have entered the room. I looked around nervously before I spotted Harry and the rest of his friends across the room, he gave me a small nod and a smile as we walked behind the lady who had approached us minutes earlier. After she stood in front of everyone and introduced herself as Professor McGonagall. So she was the one who sent me the letter I thought to myself, I was quickly brought back to reality when she called me forward.

"Indianola Dursley?" She asked holding a scroll in one hand and a large brown hat in the other. I stepped forward the group of kids parting so I could approach her easily. "Take a seat dear." She nodded.

I swallowed and looked around first years staring at me while the rest of the school sat watching eager to see who would be joining them this year. I closed my eyes and sucked in a long breath before opening them and looking towards Harry and weirdly enough the Twins, or should I say Fred. He had a grin on his face and gave me a nodded after pointing to an empty spot next to where he was sitting, he winked and mouthed. "For you." That caused a blush to cross my cheeks which was quickly disturbed by a low captivating voice above my head, it caused me to jump as well as some of the other students that hadn't been paying attention. It talked for almost 5 minutes before going so silent I could hear my heartbeat in my chest.

"Nervous are we?" It asked causing me to nod slowly. "Well I believe I have come to a decision... SLYTHERIN!"