46.

"We need to find something here in the castle." Harry spoke up.

"Alright, what are we looking for?" Neville spoke up.

"We don't know." Ron muttered.

"I believe it's a crown.. I'm not 100% sure but I know it's something here in the castle."

"Like the lost diadem of ravenclaw?" Luna spoke up softly.

"Luna, that's been missing for years. No one knows where it is." Cho explained.

"No one living at least." Luna shrugged.

The group that gathered had dispersed when everyone was called to the great hall. Harry explained his plan to Neville, Ginny and I before Neville lent him his extra set of robes.

"Harry are you sure this is a good idea? You being back here?" I said quietly, my nerves starting to kick in.

"It's the only way to defeat Voldemort." Harry nodded. "And it's what I plan on doing."

I nodded and followed everyone into the halls Harry keeping hidden in a group of Gryffindors. Once everyone reached the dining hall I walked over to the rest of Slytherin house and stood quietly. Snape stood in front of us speaking loudly, my ears drowning out his voice as the only thing I could focus on was what was happening tonight. Harry was going to try and kill Voldemort.

Murmurs erupted around me as Snape questioned if anyone had seen Harry, no one stepped forward. Well that was until someone did, Harry. My eyes went wide as I watched Snape scowl and the carrows step forward. My hand dug into my pocket clenching my wand. Snape had the same idea as Harry yelled at him.

As Snape drew his wand and held it pointing at Harry Ginny stepped forward as well as Minerva, Cho, and Hermione. I turned and pushed my way through the group of Slytherins only for my arm to be grabbed my Pansy.

"Let go of me. Now." I mumbled.

"And if I don't?"

"I'll hex you. Don't try me."

"As if. You'll be valuable to us today. I think we will keep you right here." She scoffed. I quickly grabbed my wand and held it so it pressed against the bottom of her chin.

"Let me go or else you'll be in a world of pain Pansy." She swallowed and slowly released her grip on my arm. "That's what I thought." I nodded walking over to stand by Harry. "We're in this together." I nodded taking his hand. As I did so the doors to the great hall swung open and a group of familiar faces walked in causing my heart to skip. The head of flaming red hair the first one I saw.

The sound of glass shattering brought my attention back and Snape was gone. Harry squeezed my arm and nodded as McGonagall instructed Filch to take Slytherin students down to the dungeons. I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Not you dear. I've always considered you a Gryffindor." She smiled patting my cheek before turning to Harry.

I turned around attempting to quickly make my way through the crowd of students that's attempting to make their way out of the great hall. The only thing I wanted to see was Fred. Finally making my way through the crowd of students I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. His arms wrapped around my waist as he breathed in a sigh of relief holding me closer to him.

"Hello love." He whispered kissing my cheek. He rubbed my back as I kept my face buried in his chest, tears ran down my cheeks. Almost a year since I had seen or spoken to him.

"H-hi Freddie." I whispered pulling back moving to set my feet back on the floor, his hands came up to cup my cheeks and his thumbs wiping the tears away.

"My love it's okay." He frowned. "We're all gonna be okay."

"We don't know that Fred.. no one knows what's gonna happen." I said quietly.

"I'm confident everything will be okay." He nodded and kissed my head wrapping his arms around my neck holding me to him again. I took in the smell of his cologne and melted into his arms again as Harry ran past us followed by Ron and Hermione.

"I have to go with them." I spoke up.

"Hey. Listen. I know you want to help but they know what they are doing, you have no idea. So please stay safe, stay somewhere you won't get hurt. Please." He begged, I could tell he was doing everything in his power not to cry.

"I can't not help Fred, I can't just hide away and let everyone else get hurt."

"Fred, George, you're going up top with us." Lupin spoke standing next to Kingsley. "Molly will you go with Minerva to set up the barrier."

Molly nodded and followed McGonagall outside to the courtyard. Fred rubbed his thumb across my cheek and kissed me again quickly.

"I love you more than I can even begin to explain Indie, please be careful." He whispered against my lips before kissing once more and George pulled him away and out the door giving me a nod.

I stood there by myself unsure where to go or who to help. But I knew I had to do something, I had to help someone, I refused to hide while everyone else was out doing something, helping. I walked out of the dining hall and towards the courtyard in hopes that I could help Molly. As I approached her she looked at me and gave me a smile before kissing my cheek.

"I love you my dear, and I am so happy you're apart of our family." She nodded.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I smiled and took her hand.

The Weasley family, the trio, we were all in this together. But the real question is would we all come out alive?

From Second to First. // Fred Weasley On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara