22.

I stayed where I was as Harry chatted with Sirius, they walked to the table and sat down. Harry looked at me.

"Indie.. it's okay, sit down." Harry nodded.

I took a seat at the end of the table and looked at them both.

"Harry do you wanna explain?" Sirius asked sensing my discomfort.

"So, well this will be a fun one.. did my mum ever tell you about her sister?"

"Yeah. That judgmental bitch of a muggle." He mumbled.

"That's Indies mom, it seems her hatred for my mother and our kind caused her to hide the fact that Indie is like us, Indie has spent her whole life living in the shadow of her brother and I am convinced it's because she's a witch.." Harry explained. "Last summer I came back from Egypt with the Weasleys and went to visit her for her birthday, when I got there she was in her room and she showed me a letter to Hogwarts.. her letter to Hogwarts Sirius.. they kept it from her throughout her whole childhood and what should have been her first three years at Hogwarts, years she could have been with me."

Sirius looked at me his eyes studying my face as he processed what he was just told.

"I am sorry for what I said about your mum my dear." Sirius apologized nodding his head.

"Don't apologize, you sadly aren't far off from the truth, we haven't spoken since I left and I don't think we will." I said quietly.

"Sirius, is she safe?" Harry asked. "I mean, do you think I have to worry about her.. when it comes to him?"

"Harry, I honestly don't know. I don't see why she would be in danger, if I didn't know about her then I doubt he does. I know everything about your family Harry. Just not much about your aunt and uncles lives."

Harry nodded and looked at me.

"Is there anything we can do to ensure she's okay?" He asked.

"Just stay here is all I can say, you guys will be safe here. Then once you get back to Hogwarts you will be safe there, Indie? How is your new life treating you?" Sirius asked.

"I'm actually enjoying it, I'm no where near as experienced as I should be but I'm doing well in my classes. I was sorted into Slytherin so I don't see everyone as much as I'd like to though.."

"Is that so? I was the only one in my family who was sorted into Gryffindor, the rest are Slytherin." He nodded. "Very interesting group of people they are." He chuckled

"That's definitely true. I don't really socialize with them much, I have one kid I'm civil with but other than that no one wants to socialize with a mudblood."

"I hoped one day that the mudblood reference would just disappear but I see it hasn't." He huffed.

"I didn't know what it meant until I had asked the trio and twins but they wouldn't tell me."

"We didn't want to hurt you." Harry spoke up.

"Harry I can hold my own against a stupid word and Draco Malfoy." I mumbled.

"Malfoy?" Sirius asked.

I nodded, he shifted in his chair.

"I wish I could apologize for my cousin's actions but since my family disowned me years ago I don't see it's my place." Sirius frowned.

"Cousin?" I asked.

"Draco's mum is a black. Sirius is Draco's mums cousin." Harry explained.

"Honestly right now I'm just confused... and kinda overwhelmed I'm not gonna lie." I said quietly.

"If you'd like we can talk about it another day if you'd like to understand more, this is my family home that was left to me." Sirius responded.

"We will see how I'm feeling." I nodded. "It was nice to meet you Sirius."

"You too Indie." He nodded.

I stood up and excused myself from the table before walking upstairs, Molly met me in the hallway and escorted me to my room, my trunk on the bed and Fred's sweater laid out next to it. I closed the door behind me and sat down with a sigh, I grabbed shorts to sleep in before changing into them and pulling Fred's sweater over my head letting it fall into place.

I moved my trunk to the floor before I walked back to the bed pulling the covers back. The door opened behind me before closing again, I turned around quickly to see Fred smiling at me. I smiled at him and set my wand on the nightstand next to my bed as he approached me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him. I placed my hands on his biceps.

"How was your introductions?" He asked quietly.

"Fine. I didn't really wanna be down there, I'm just in a weird mood today."

"Is it cause we're in a new place? You haven't really had anywhere stable this last year."

"Could be, this house just gives me the creeps, I don't wanna be in this room alone but it looks like I am." I sighed and laid my forehead on his chest, he rubbed my back and kissed my head. "Stay with me? We can say I couldn't sleep and I was uncomfortable. I don't know... just please stay."

"You realize you don't have to give me a reason right? I wanna be around you all the time." He chuckled kissing me softly before I pulled him to the bed. I turned him around and pushed him so he sat down, I blushed before I moved to straddle his lap, his hands moved to rest on my waist.

"Well hello." He whispered softly with a chuckle, his eyes studying my face as his thumb rubbed the skin on my hips under his sweater.

"Hi Freddie." I whispered and moved to kiss his neck, a soft groan escaping his mouth. His fingers gripped my waist pulling my hips down against his causing friction. I giggled quietly and kissed his neck again my hands running down his chest.

"Indie." He groaned quietly into my ear.

"Say Freddie, how about I return the favor thats long overdue." I whispered into his ear. "I'd say you deserve it don't you?"

He groaned again his hands wrapping around my waist before he pulled my lips to his eagerly.

"Don't start something you won't be ready to finish baby." He breathed pulling my waist closer to his, I pulled back and grabbed my wand before pointing it at the door and whispered 'Muffliato.'

"I'm ready Fred." I whispered. "I'm ready and I want you."

He looked at me once more with a smile on his face before he quickly picked me up and laid me back on the bed, he moved to hover over me his smile replaced with a look of lust, it was at that moment I knew I was in for a long night, one that I also had dreamed about for months.