19.

June 24th, 1995.

The day of the third task, the final task a weird feeling all around. I walked into the dining hall giving Goyle a nod before I walked over to the Gryffindor table.

"Hi guys." I spoke up quietly as I approached, Harry and George were talking about god knows what and Hermione was chatting with Ron.

"Indie!" Fred grinned and turned around to face me his hands on my waist pulling me to him. "You gonna join us for lunch?" He asked.

"I actually was gonna go and study up on my potions home work in the library." I frowned. "Just wanted to see when you guys were heading to the stands?"

"I think a little after 5." Hermione spoke up.

"Mind if I go with you guys?"

"Yes." George winked Fred shoving him with his foot.

"Absolutely not. I'll come and pick you up from the dungeons yeah?" Fred smiled.

"I'll actually meet you guys outside." I smiled before kissing him quickly and heading to the library. I made my way down the unusually empty hallway noticing professor moody turning the corner looking both ways before he did so, I continued walking not thinking much of it before turning the corner and noticing him trying to get into Snapes stockroom for potions. I quickly hid in a small alcove where I was able to watch him as he rummaged through, him poking his head out every few moments to make sure no one was coming that way. He closed the door behind him locking it and walked back in the opposite direction in which he came. I kept my eyes on him as he did so, something in he way he was acting making me uncomfortable.

I continued to the library and took my seat in the very back where I could work by myself with little disruptions.

"Tell that cousin of yours I said good luck today." Scoffed Draco as he waltzed over and sat at the table across from me, he put his feet up and leaned back in his chair.

"Draco Malfoy? Has concerns for The Harry Potter? Has hell frozen over?" I asked.

"No." He scoffed. "I just know that someone won't make it out alive." He added his shoulder shrugging. "And knowing Potters luck I don't see why it wouldn't be him."

"Fuck off Malfoy." I seethed my hand clenching before I relaxed it. "Focus more on your dysfunctional piece of shit family before you wish bad on mine."

"I said wish him luck didn't I?"

"Coming from you that means absolutely nothing Malfoy, so leave before I give you another scar on your face." I mumbled causing him to chuckle.

"I guess we will see who and who doesn't come back alive tonight won't we Indie, let's hope little Harry Potter has luck on his side." He smirked getting up from the chair and walking out of the library.

                               ****************

The time arrived, I met up with Everyone outside the school Fred taking my hand as we walked to get seated, Draco's word replaying over and over in my mind. Fred gave my hand a squeeze his eyes looking down at my blank expression every couple minutes as we walked.

"You okay?" He whispered earning no response from me. He squeezed my hand again. "Indie?" He asked giving my arm a shake knocking me out of my thought.

"Sorry. I was thinking.." I said quietly looking up at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked again stopping and putting his hands on my arms.

"Yeah. Totally." I nodded pulling him to catch up with the rest of the group. We found seats a few rows up and everyone sat down Fred turning me to look at him again.