21.

The conversation drifted off before George excused himself to go to bed. He patted my head as he walked past me and upstairs.

"You gonna head to bed?" Fred asked me.

"Yeah. In a minute I'm gonna grab a drink first." I nodded looking up at him. He smiled before leaning down and kissing my head and lips softly.

"I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" He asked.

"I'll be here. Everyday for the rest of the summer." I winked.

"I like the sounds of that."

"I thought you would, goodnight Weasley." I smiled and stood up walking to the kitchen. He headed up stairs, I waited until I heard his door close behind him before walking over to the couch and grabbing the blanket laying down and getting comfortable. I flicked my wand to turn the lights off before I closed my eyes and attempted to fall asleep.

I eventually fell asleep before I was awoken by a light flipping on in the kitchen, I shifted carefully on the couch and sat up a bit to see who it was, Fred leaned against the wall and looked at me his sweats hanging on his hips.

"And what do you think you're doing sleeping on the couch?" He asked quietly, his hands moving to run his fingers through his hair.

"I..I gave Harry my room." I shrugged and sat up.

"Why?"

"Harry has been stressed about this whole he-who-shall-not-be-named thing, and I just feel like he might want to be alone instead of sharing a room like he'd done the last 2 weeks since the whole accident." I said quietly. "And I had a room by myself so I let him have it, I don't mind the couch.. really."

"I do, I don't want you to sleep on the couch." He frowned.

"Fred it's fine, it's only the summer then I'll be back in my own dorm at school."

"Indie, that's 3 months, 90ish days." He replied walking over to the couch sitting on the back of it.

"Fred Weasley can add!?" I smirked pulling my knees to my chest.

"Hey! I am actually really smart! Give me credit here." He giggled.

"Head on up to bed Freddie, I'll be okay here."

"Nope, either I stay down here and we sleep on the couch together (no funny business of course) or you come with me and we sleep in my bed, You pick."

"Your mum would kill me if I slept in your bed!"

"George is in there! Nothing is gonna happen! I'm not a horny teenager anymore Indie."

"You are though." I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Come on." He said holding out his hand and staring at me. I looked at his hand for a moment before I took it and stood up, he smiled and walked up the stairs pulling me with him. He stopped in the hallway in front of his door and turned around pulling me to him, he cupped my cheeks and leaned down to kiss me.

"You know, you are absolutely irresistible." He chuckled. "When I graduate, and you are finished with school I cannot wait to spend every damn moment with you."

"Thats the future Fred, let's not think about the future because we don't know what's going to happen right now.. okay?" I whispered.

"You. Indie Evans are my future. I can promise you that right now, one day you'll be my wife." He breathed against my lips before kissing me again. "Let's go to bed." He smiled and pulled me into his room closing the door behind us quietly.

I walked over to his bed and climbed in pulling the comforter up over me as he laid down next to me. I buried my face in his pillow taking in the familiar smell that I had grown to love. He pulled me to him kissing my head as I tangled my legs with his.

"How did you know I was downstairs?" I whispered looking up at him.

"I didn't hear your bedroom door close, or you walking in the hallway like I usually do when you're here. So I waited, and waited and when you never came I got worried and went to check on you." He responded looking down at me with a smile on his face.

I nodded and grabbed his hand that laid on his stomach lacing my fingers through his before curling into him more and kissing his neck.

"Goodnight Weasley." I whispered.

"Night Evans." He whispered back kissing my head.

"Goodnight you two." George mumbled from his bed half asleep causing me to giggle loudly and bury my face in Fred's side. I closed my eyes and relaxed against Fred before I fell back asleep rather quickly.

Falling asleep in his arms was a brilliant start to what was going to be a semi eventful summer.

                                 ************

Over the next three months we celebrated Harry's birthday as well as all moved out of the Burrow for the time being due to concerns for Harry's safety.

Molly and Arthur made sure to check if we all got our belongs before they took us all to our new temporary home using apparition, my least favorite form of travel. We landed outside a row of homes some lit up and some dark, I grabbed my trunk after taking a moment to readjust to being on my feet and grabbed Fred's hand, he gave me a smile before we followed his dad closer. Before our eyes the building moved and spread apart causing another unit to become visible to us, the rest of the world completely oblivious to it. Molly motioned us all inside and we entered, the house dark and Eerie.

"Can't say I'm a huge fan of this place." I whispered, George chuckled at my comment behind us, causing me to jump. "Jesus Christ George." I mumbled. I pulled out my wand to get some light.

"Indie, honey not yet. We have to make sure we are safe to do so." Molly spoke up from a few feet away. I looked at her confusion written all over my face, not that she could see it anyway.

"Fred if it isn't safe here why did she bring us?" I whispered my grip on his hand tightening.

"It is." He whispered. "They are just making double sure we are love. Mum would never put any of us, especially you in danger." He added wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I leaned into his side and waited. Within minutes the lights were turned on and molly escorted us all to the kitchen. A man stood in the doorway looking at all of us. I moved to stand behind Fred my anxiety getting the best of me.

"Indie, dear this is Sirius, Sirius Black." She smiled. "Harry's godfather."

Harry grinned excitedly in front of me before running over to hug him.

"SIRIUS!" He grinned hugging him tightly, a small smile crossing my face. It being so long since I'd seen him smile.

"Harry." He chuckled hugging him back.

"Indie, it's nice to meet you." Sirius spoke up after pulling away from Harry. "Are you a friend from school? I don't believe I have ever heard about you?"

"I'm actually um.. I'm Harry's cousin." I said stepping out more from behind Fred, my hand finding his again.

"Cousin? Harry doesn't have a cousin..." he questioned his eyebrows furrowed.

"Well, looks like you haven't included some information in your letters Harry." Ron spoke up.

"Harry, let us leave you, Indie and Sirius to talk." Molly spoke up and motioned for her kids to leave the room. I looked at Fred pleadingly.

"You'll be okay, I'll be right upstairs." He whispered kissing my head before he walked out of the kitchen leaving me standing alone with Harry and a man I had never met.

I guess this conversation is about to get interesting.