15.

The day has come and I had promised Ginny and Hermione that I would meet up with them and we would help each other get ready for the dance.

"Herms you never did tell us who asked you." I spoke up as I helped Ginny with her hair.

"Oh, um Viktor Krum." She giggled.

"Like the Viktor Krum?" Ginny gasped turning her head quickly the curling iron to fall and hit my hand, I winced and looked at Hermione waiting for an answer. She nodded a blush on her cheeks as she grabbed her dress to go and change. Ginny looked at me in shock.

"Ron is gonna flip a cap when he sees her with him." She laughed. "Wait oh my god your hand did I do that?!" She added

"It's okay it was my fault I should have held it better." I shook my head. "I have a few more curls and you should be good to get changed!"

I finished the last bit of Ginnys hair and kissed her head. "Neville is a lucky guy Gin."

"Thank you Indie." She smiled as Hermione walked out asking for help to zip her dress up, Ginny assisted her before going to change into her own dress. I sat down and finished my make up and hair before looking at the clock and quickly realizing I needed to get dressed. I grabbed my dress from the bed and walked into the bathroom to change out of my clothes, sliding it on and zipping it up the side, I adjusted the straps on my arms and smoothed it out. I checked over a few pieces of my hair and stared in the mirror for a moment before I walked back into Hermiones room.

"Hot damn, maybe I should have asked you to the dance." Ginny giggled causing me to blush.

"I still need to thank your mum and Harry for the dress, I'm sure it was expensive."

"Mum loves you, probably more than she loves me." Ginny winked. "Okay well maybe more than she loves Ron."

I rolled my eyes and walked to the door. "I told Fred I would meet him ten minutes ago, I gotta head out do either of you want to come with me or are you guys still finishing getting ready?"

"We will come with!" Hermione smiled and followed us out the door, we made our way out of the Gryffindor common room, I received a few looks of disgust knowing I was a Slytherin but I ignored them as we walked to the staircase. Ginny ran into Neville who gave her his arm and they walked down to where others were meeting their dates.

"Herms I am gonna use the restroom I'll see you in there." I said quickly and turned around walking to the bathroom. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes taking a slow deep breath before checking myself once more to make sure I looked okay. I turned walking back out of the restroom and to the stairs. Hermione was taking Viktors arm as I looked around for Fred. I noticed him and George who were chatting with Angelina, her arm was linked with his, I made my way down the stairs and towards them careful not to step on my dress when I saw George shove Fred slightly and motion for him to turn around. He did so, his mouth turning into a grin as he walked towards me his hands in his dress robes. I stopped on the last step as he approached.

"Freddie.' I smiled looking at him his smile still prominent.

"Indie.. you look absolutely stunning." He breathed and took my hand helping me step down off the steps before spinning me around taking in my dress and hair. He stared at me for another moment before holding is arm out giving me a wink.

"Who knew Fred Weasley was such a gentleman." I giggled and linked my arm through his as we heard the song for the champions begin.

"Molly Weasley made damn sure we all know how to treat a lady, even Percy." He chuckled and we walked to the door. "Ron is still learning though or he's just choosing to be an absolute idiot. Hermione might just push him off the Astronomy tower if he doesn't get it together."

"I might help her, I have no idea how someone can be so clueless, I mean everyone else knows how doesn't he!" I laughed

Fred and I walked into the room, I stopped and looked around at the decorations Fred waiting patiently for me to finish, his eyes watching me. I looked back at him before we walked to the dance floor. He let go of my arm and pulled me to him as a new song began to play. His arm was around my waist his other in my hand as we danced together chatting occasionally, both of us just enjoying the moment.

"Do you mind if I ask Harry for a dance?"

"Go for it, I'm gonna go grab a drink really fast." He smiled giving my hand a squeeze. I quickly made my way over to Harry who sat next to Ron.

"May I borrow my cousin for a dance?" I asked his date.

"Go for it, at least someone gets to dance with him." She mumbled and Harry stood up following me, he took my hand before we started to dance.

"You don't wanna be here do you?" I asked

"It's not that.. it's just Cho went with Cedric." He said quietly.

"Harry you asked the other girl to the dance though, you have to at least help her enjoy it."

"I can't." He shrugged.

"Harry Potter. When we're finished dancing you're gonna go dance with her." I scolded when he attempted to talk back I shushed him. "I also wanted to say thank you for the dress.. You really didn't need though to buy one.. I could have figured it out Harry."

"Yeah you could have but it's my Christmas gift, and when molly found out you were going with Fred she just needed to be in on the fun, She picked it out."

"You're telling me momma Weasley picked this?"

"Yup." He chuckled.

"I'll have to thank her when we head home tomorrow. But for now.. thank you Harry.. it means a lot to me." I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Merry Christmas Indie." He whispered softly hugging me back.

"I hate to ruin the moment but I was hoping to steal my date back." Fred chuckled. Harry nodded and kissed my cheek before going back to his date and holding his hand out.

Fred smirked and laced my hand with his. "Follow me." He whispered pulling me back out of the great hall, I followed him out to the clock tower courtyard.

"Fred I don't have a jacket." I said quietly looking up at the snow falling from the sky, he slid off his dress robe and put it over my shoulders before pulling me to him, his hands wrapping around my waist again.

"I can't seem to grasp how absolutely beautiful you look tonight." He whispered looking down at me.

"I could say the same for you. You clean up nice Weasley."

"I have to when my date looks this good." He giggled his hand coming up to brush my cheek. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Merry Christmas Indie." He whispered softly pulling me closer as snow fell around us.

"Merry Christmas Weasley." I breathed leaning into his chest as he hummed, I knew right then and there this would be a Christmas to remember.