42.

I took being in Freds room alone as a chance to snoop around his stuff, his room was decorated minimally with black bedding and pillows, a desk in the corner for when he has work stuff to finish but a thin layer of dust had gathered on the dark wood causing me to chuckle. A photo of us from Christmas a few years back sat on his dresser with his Quidditch Sweater folded up neatly and put in a shadow box with a few other Quidditch Knickknacks perched next to it.

The cuff links I gifted him for Christmas sat on a small jewelry stand along with a few other things he had been gifted over the years. His ring from me no where to be seen so a smile crossed my face knowing his wore it daily. I set my bag on the chair at his desk walking over to the closet to snoop through his clothes. His pants and shirts hung up in the closet, something I chuckle at every time I see it.

I grabbed one of his shirts before walking back over to my bag, pulling out some underwear and heading to the bathroom to shower. I let the water get warm before hopping in and letting the water run over me. I looked around remembering I didn't bring shampoo with me and groaned.

"Shit." I mumbled.

I reached for his body wash and used a bit of it before turning around to rinse off, I spotted miniature bottles of my favorite shampoo and conditioner sitting on the edge of the tub. I smiled again reaching out grab them making a mental note to thank him later. After I finished in the shower I got out and dried off before getting dressed and brushing my teeth and hair.

Making my way back to his room I grabbed my school books and climbed into his bed allowing myself to get comfortable as I waited for him and George to get done for the night. Spending the next few hours in bed I pushed my homework aside and laid down curling up getting comfortable holding onto his pillow, my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.

"Hey." Fred whispered shaking my shoulder a while later. I groaned and moved away from his touch getting closer to the wall and attempting to fall back asleep. "Well excuse you but George made dinner so come and eat."

"No I'm sleeping."

"I can see that, but I wanna spend time with you and I want you to be able to sleep tonight, so get up love." He chuckled grabbing my books off the bed and moving them to his desk.

"I don't have pants on." I grumbled.

"That's fine, I can grab you sweats."

"I don't want to moooove." I whined

"Just get up and I will feed you then you can go back to sleep."

"Promise?" I mumbled.

He chuckled again and nodded shifting on the bed leaning down to kiss my cheek. I sat up climbing out of bed and pulling sweats on slowly. I followed him into the kitchen.

George was sitting on the couch with a bowl of food and Fred walked over to dish us up some.

"Smells good Georgie." I yawned.

"Thanks Indie, it's mums recipe." He smiled.

"Ooh so it's gonna be good!" I grinned and wrapped my arms around Fred's waist laying my head on his back as he dished up food for us.

He chuckled and kissed my hand before turning around and looked at me plates in his hands. "Wanna go sit in the front room or at the counter?"

"Um front room." I nodded and we walked over to sit on the couch. We sat down and I moved to lay my legs over his and took the bowl. "Is this Molly's taco soup?"

"It is!" George smiled.

"This is my favorite food ever!" I groaned and took a bite. We chatted amongst ourselves a bit before Fred stood up and grabbed my empty bowl walking back to the kitchen to clean up. "So George, how are you?" I asked pulling a blanket over my legs.

"I'm doing alright, we've just been working a lot, getting new inventory figured out." He shrugged.

"Any lady friends?" I asked.

"Um. No." He said rather quickly.

"No lady friends?" I giggled. "Why do I feel like that's a lie?"

"It's not." He shrugged.

"Should I ask Fred? You know he won't lie to me."

"I'm not lying!" George huffed.

"Freddie?" I asked looking over the top of the couch. George shifted and glared at Fred who looked over at us.

"Yes love?" He asked rinsing the dishes.

"Does George have any lady friends?"

"Yes." He nodded giving George a smirk.

"You fucker! What happened to bros before hoes?!" George glared.

"That hoe is my hoe and she will forever be first." He giggled.

"I should be mad that you called me a hoe but I am gonna choose to ignore it." I rolled my eyes. "Anyway. Who is the lady friend?"

"Her name is Kait." He mumbled shifting in his chair.

"And is she a girlfriend? Are you dating? Friend with benefits?"

"We've gone in a few dates."

"What's she like?"

"What are you my mother?" He questioned.

"No but I will be easier to tell all of this to than your mum." I giggled. "If you don't want to talk about it right now that's fine George. I am happy for you." I nodded and stood up.

I patted his head and walked to the kitchen as Fred was rinsing off the rest of the dishes before losing them in the dishwasher. I grabbed a soap packet and shoved it in there before he closed the dishwasher and started it.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his room, he stumbled over his feet and chuckled following me his hand squeezing mine. We made it into his room and I closed the door pushing him up against it as I leaned up to kiss him, his hands moved to my waist holding my body against his as his lips moved against mine softly.

"I need your help with potions homework." I smiled pulling away causing him to whine.

"That was rude! I thought we were gonna have sex!"

"Help me finish my homework and I promise we can." I giggled walking to the desk and grabbing my school books before I walked back over to the bed climbing up to sit against the pillows.

"Potions before sex? That doesn't seem fun." He rolled his eyes sitting against the headboard.

"Well if you don't want to help me I can always go back to Grimmauld place and you can stay here alone."

"No! I want you here." He frowned. "I miss you."

"And I miss you Fred. But I also have to get an education so that I can work after Hogwarts."

"Why do you have to work? Just stay home?"

"I have to work before I need to make money. Existing cost money."

"Okay. I get that, but what about babies? Who is gonna watch them?"

"Wait. Whoa Weasley. Slow your roll. We're not even close to babies. We're talking about potions homework."

"Yeah and now I wanna talk about futures. Our future, it's in my mind now and I wanna discuss it."

I turned my head from my book and stared at him. His facial expression was blank and he just shrugged putting his hands behind his head.

"I have just been thinking I want a baby. I mean after you leave school and stuff so a few more years but I really do want a baby. A mini me running around the shop really makes me feel some type of way." Fred explained looking at the ceiling. "I like babies, and I love you so it's just the perfect picture."

I continued to stare at him not knowing what to say nor how to react. Is Fred really talking about kids right now?