Next Step

DRAGONPIT

When the flames went out, Jon immediately started to walk to the middle of the place. He barely could saw a body there. The first rises of the sun were already shining, it was dawn, but still so dark. Everyone remained in silence. Tormund helped Yara to stand up, Arya and Gendry were holding their breath. Missandei followed her father towards the motionless body. 
"Stay there darling." Jon glanced at her, then his eyes met with Daario's eyes, and the captain placed his hand on Missandei's shoulder to hold her up. Jon was not sure what happened. He was not sure that Daenerys is fine, and she wanted to spare his daughter. First, he needed to know she is fine or not. When he was close enough he could see that the love in his life was naked. Probably the flames burned her clothes. That moment he jumped there, crouched next to her, and covered her with his cape. 
"Dany." He whispered her name and caressed her cheek. "Dany, please." a tear fell from his eyes. He looked around, but Nesera was not there. He glanced at Daario and he was looking at her questioningly. Jon shook his head and Daario squeezed Missy's shoulder even more. 
"Jon." that barely audible whisper comes from her. Jon turned to his love and Dany was awake. Her eyes were open and she tried to form words. "Jon what... " Jon did not hesitate, he hugged her to himself, placed the cape more around her body. 
"Oh my god. Dany" he couldn't believe
"Mom!" Missandei shook Daario's hands off her shoulder and she ran to her mother. 
"Missandei." Dany turned in her direction and spread her arms to hold her. Missy hit her body so hard when she reached her, but Jon could hold both of them to not fall back. "Darling." Dany started to cry and she gave many kisses to her daughter's forehead. 
"I knew she would succeed," Missy whispered. "I knew"
Dany had no idea what she was talking about and she did not really care at that moment. She was there, and she had no idea what happened. She raised her eyes to the man who she loved more than anything. His arms were around her and there was a small kind smile on his face. 
"We should take you back to the castle." Jon kissed the top of her head. 

Yara was standing there and watching that family reunion. Her eyes were in tears. She knew it had to happen this way, but she couldn't accept the price of it. She stepped further from Tormund. She was destroyed and she was alone again. Jon helped Dany to stand up, and they were walking slowly towards the others. In the arms of each other. 
"It is glad to see you alive." Daario bowed with his head towards Daenerys. She nodded with a smile. Then she looked around. Everyone was there. Almost everyone. She missed some faces. Some who should have been there. She immediately started to worry. 
"What happened? Where... " she glanced at Jon. 
"I'll tell you everything. I promise. But we have to go back to the castle." Jon raised his eyes at Sam and he stepped closer.
"We have to make sure, your child is fine." Sam stepped closer to them, and he offered his other arm to help. Dany nodded with a sigh and she placed her hand on his arm. She was weak and confused, but at least she felt that the life she carried under her heart is alright. She just felt it. She was not worried about the child, but she worried about the others. The others who were not there. They helped her to a horse, Jon sat behind her and they left the place at first. The others followed them. 

"Are you not coming?" Arya glanced at Yara who was still standing there and she couldn't take her eyes off of the place. As she was hoping, that somehow she appears again. 
"I wanna stay." Yara did not look at her but whispered those words slowly. Arya understood, and she pulled Gendry with herself. Yara walked to the middle. There were no ashes, no trace of Nesera... that she was there. Yara knelt down and placed her hand on the ground. The wind started to blow, and one of the torches lit. She raised her eyes to it and meanwhile she can't see her, she felt her. She felt she is there. She felt her presence. She stood up and walked closer to the fire and look into it and she smiled a bit when she saw her face in the flames. 

KING'S LANDING

"Can I go to mom with you?" Missandei looked at Jon. He heard some noises and turned to the window. The two small dragons were fighting which of them could come into the room at first. They pushed each other away but in the end, both of them could come inside.  "Dad." Missy placed her hand to his hand.
"Try to sleep a bit, honey. The night was long." he caressed her face. "Mom needs to have some rest, but I promise in the afternoon we all be together." he smiled at her daughter.
"I am not sleepy," she answered with a huge yawn. 
"Sure you are not darling." Jon laughed a bit at her and kissed her forehead. "For father's sake please sleep a little." he waited for a bit more longer, and Missy fell asleep quite quickly. It was a long night for all of them. He stood up and slowly walked out of the room and went straight to the next one. When he wanted to enter he ran into Sam, who just left.
"So?" Jon asked him worriedly. 
"Everything is fine. She is fine. Ahm... She is tired, but... she and the baby are healthy and strong. Full of life." Sam nodded with a smile. He hated to admit but he had no idea how this can be possible. Jon patted his shoulder and stepped to the room. Dany was in the bed, laying there but she was awake and she looked healthy