Start

DRAGONSTONE

"You really wanted to do it?" Jon couldn't believe his sister's words. She told him everything. She couldn't lie. She was more scared. She knew if the deads are really there, she has no other option... no other chance, just being honest with her brother. She realized by now, that she has no chance to kidnap that little girl. She has no help. Even Tyrion refused to help her. She was alone. Not to mention the scene she saw... how the northerners bent the knee to Daenerys Targaryen. "Sansa." Jon was indignant and impatient. "Do you really wanted to do it?" he was staring at his sister. 
"I had no other choice." Sansa started to cry.
"I can't believe," Jon answered in his disappointment and shook his head. "You came here, just to destroy my life again." he turned his back at her. 
"Last time I saved you from the wrong decision." Sansa frowned. 
"Our father..." he was mad. "Your father. Kept my heritage in a secret for reason. For years. Even from your mother. He had taken the risk that may the woman who he loved with all his heart leave him .... he lied to her that I am his son." he explained heavily. "But you ... nonetheless, you promised me... you told this secret to Tyrion Lannister immediately." his eyes were on fire. "And you still saying that you saved me from the wrong decision? Do you even hear your words?" he hit the table.
"She was mad!" Sansa raised her voice, but Jon hit the table again and leaned closer to her, threateningly.
"You are talking about the mother of my child. Choose your words wisely." he hissed, then took a deep breath. "Daenerys did horrible things in King's Landing. I know it. She knows it. But it was not just her fault. We ... played a huge role in it. The thing that happened that day, not only depended on her. So... you wanted to save me from the wrong decision? It is your fault too, that King's Landing ended in a fire that day. It is your fault too, that everything she ever fought for lost. Because you did not even give her a chance." he was angry "You only cared about yourself." 
"I cared about the north." a tear rolled down on her cheek.
"And now." a small almost mocking smile appeared on his face "The northerners bend the knee to Daenerys Targaryen by their own decision. Ironic isn't it?" he straightened himself. "You better get ready for the leaving," he stated and walked towards the door. "And Sansa. I don't care you are my sister or not. I meant my words last time. If anyone wants to hurt my daughter, I'll kill that person with my bare hands."
"What ... what about Arya?" she tried to talk.
"We'll find a solution." he sighed and as he left the room he slammed the door behind his back. 

"Jon Snow" Grey Worm stopped him in the corridor. 
"What happened again?" he rolled his eyes.
"We have a guest." 

Dany was with Missandei. She dressed her up, and she fought with her tears. She couldn't believe the war came that soon. She was just a little toddler. A child. An innocent child, who deserved to live. To live a happy life, away from those things. 
"Mommy." Missy caressed her face suddenly.
"Everything is going to be fine." she grabbed her tiny hand and kissed it. "We ... have to travel. We have to leave this place, but..."
"Because of those scary people?" Missandei asked her.
"I don't let them hurt you." she swallowed. "No one... let them hurt you." she covered her daughter's cheek with her palms and kissed her forehead. 
"Dany" Jon entered Missandei's chamber. 
"Daddy!" the small girl immediately left her mother there and Dany wiped her cheek. Missy jumped to her father's arms and he raised her up. Dany slowly turned to him.
"You should come," Jon told her in a very serious way. "We seem to have more help." he continued.
"Who?" Dany frowned.

"You owe a lot to the Queen," Daario told Tyrion while he was escorting him in the corridors. "I thought she is going to kill you right at the moment when she sees you are here." 
"She changed a lot," Tyrion stated quietly.
"She is still fierce and she still has dragons," Daario answered.
"But she became a mother." Tyrion smiled a bit under his nose. "She got something that she thought she never can have, no matter how much she wants it. For example, you were not able to give her that miracle." 
"But I could give her more than you." Daario glanced at him. While they were walking, Sansa appeared in front of them, she looked nervous. 
"Your Grace." Tyrion bowed with his head. 
"Sansa." Daario smiled at her. 
"I don't know which one of you did the worse thing." Sansa started. "How could you tell them? Especially you." she lowered her eyes at Tyrion.
"I saved your life. I did not want to see you burn." Tyrion admitted. "She knew you are a threat."
"You should have helped me," Sansa answered with so much anger in her voice.
"You chose the wrong path." Tyrion raised his eyes at her, then his mind started to race.
"Daario." He raised his eyes at the soldier. "Is that true that Daenerys learned how to fight with a sword?" 
"Her sister taught her." he nodded towards Sansa. "She became quite good at it." 
"Can I have a word with the Queen?" Tyrion continued. 
"What do you want?" 
"I might have a plan... which can safe Arya Stark." he looked up to Sansa.