Reunion

MEEREN

Jon couldn't take his eyes off of Daenerys. Her face and her eyes told everything that she had in her mind at that moment. He spotted a small tear in her cheek and swiped it gently with his finger then gave their daughter to her arms. She did not care about anything else. She did not even notice Daario or the red priestess. She did not care about them. No. Her daughter was there finally.
"I promised I take her back," he told her. Daenerys hugged Missandei close, and couldn't stop smiling. She was just staring at the baby. Holding her in her arms again makes her feel happy. That feeling was better than anything. She, that little girl gives a reason for her to be strong. That little girl gives her a reason to... she raised her eyes to Jon after a couple of minutes later. They were looking into each other's eyes and both were smiling a bit. 
"Thank you." she whispered to him. Jon nodded.
"We should go inside. She should've been in her bed already." he stated. They walked inside and left the others there.

"Did you find what you've searched?" Nesera raised her eyes to Arya. She did not understand. "You don't remember me." the red priestess stated. 
"No."
"I was there at the Red Temple. When you wanted to help a family, to get their son back. But you didn't succeed." she answered.
"No. No, I ... didn't." she looked the woman suspiciously.
"But in the end, you find what you are searching for, aren't you?"
"What do you mean."
"Family is an important thing, and sometimes our true family is the ones with whom we are not connected by blood, but by heart." she told her without any emotions in her face, and walked into the Pyramid. 
"Do not worry. Most of the times I have no idea what is she talking about." Daario told her and followed Nesera. Arya was still standing there and thinking. She understood her words, but it was hard to accept. Bran and Sansa also belonged to her family... just as Jon and her daughter. Even if Jon was not her real brother, she loved him, and she knows him. He was the best man in this world, after her father. He was always closer to her than any of her other siblings. Until ... he arrived at Winterfell with the Dragon Queen. Maybe she was wrong. The days what she spent with Daenerys made her questioning many things. She even questioned Sansa's opinion about the Mad King's daughter. She was not the woman who they thought she is. That was clear by now. 

"Are you going to stand there all night long?" Jon watched Daenerys, who was staring at Missandei. She noticed how her tiny silver-blonde curls are growing. She was a Targaryen princess, she cannot deny it. Jon walked a bit closer to her. 
"She was an angel all time long." Jon told her quietly "And she met with Drogon." 
"What?" Dany looked at him questioningly. 
"He appeared to ... take care of us, I think" he frowned. "And I ... introduced them to each other. She is her mother's daughter. She was amazed by Drogon." he explained. He was standing right behind her and everything that Daario told him still racing in his mind. He had no idea what to think. What if he was right? What if Dany will never forgive him? What if she only accepts him, because of Missandei? "Ahm..." he searched the words "I am glad that you and Arya both ..." 
"Alive?" she glanced at Jon. He laughed a bit. "I could say the same about you and Daario" She answered. 
"We... had some disagreements but ... we discussed those... most of those... Ahm... A long story. It was a quite interesting journey."
"I wanna hear it" Dany turned to him and their eyes locked. 
"I am not sure you wanna hear everything." he whispered and his eyes went from her eyes to her lips.
"Why not?" she was still staring at his eyes. 
"What if I ... " he wiped a lock away from her face "We make a deal?" he smiled at her "I'm going to tell you everything tomorrow, and your gonna tell me what you and Arya did without us."
"Many things" she giggled. "You wouldn't even think."
He was still staring her face. That beautiful face what was unique and he knew he wants to see that face every morning and every night ... every damn day in the rest of his life. Dany leaned closer to him. Jon did not move and he was so surprised when her lips touched his lips. She gave a gentle, small kiss to him.
"Thank you." She whispered to his mouth "for bringing her back."
"I would do this again if this is how you express your gratitude." He smiled a bit.
"We should go to... sleep." Dany lowered her head. "I am sure you are tired." She went a step further from him. She went back to Missandei for checking her. Jon followed.
"Can I stay here?" He asked her.
"If you don't want to spend the night somewhere else." She answered but she was still watching her daughter. She felt how his arms went around her body from the back and placed his chin to her shoulder.
"There is nowhere else where I wanna be. Just here." He whispered. "With you. With my family." They remained in that embrace for a couple more seconds. They were together again. With their daughter. The way how they should be.