Attempt

DRAGONSTONE

"Lady Nesera. I was looking for you." Jon found her in the hall with Yara. They were chatting and they paid huge attention to stay away from each other when anyone could see them. Even Jon realized it. 
"My Lord." Nesera turned to him and bowed with her head.
"Jon" Yara greeted him.
"I did not want to disturb your... conversation." Jon started.
"Oh, you did not." Nesera smiled at him. "Do you need help? With Missandei? I wanted to find you and offer my help ... I am so sorry ... "
"No. Don't worry," Jon answered with a smile on his face. "I know we can count on you every time, but... now it is not about Missandei." he took a deep breath "Can we... talk in private? If you don't mind." He raised his eyes at Yara. 
"Of course." Yara nodded "I'll be in the basement. I need some repair for my weapons." she turned to leave, and Jon waited while she left the hall.
"Don't be offended but everything is alright?" Nesera looked at Jon. "You look... anxious, Your Grace."
"I need your help." he looked into her eyes and he was so serious. 

Daenerys spent her day with Missandei. Jon told her he wants to check how is Gendry, and how he is going with the armor for Drogon, so he left them there. They both know one of them should have to take care of the upcoming war, but happenings in the morning diverted their attention. Dany was braiding her daughter's hair, meanwhile, the baby dragons eat their meals in their cages. 
"One day, you'll be the one who is going to braid my hair if you want to," Dany told her daughter. "You know there is a Dothraki tradition about the braids. It is important. They grow their hair, and their braids getting longer and longer until they are defeated one day." she continued and she thought back the times when she and her friend, her most trusted advisor did the same. Having a girl talk, and she braided her hair many times. In a perfect way. She looked at what she did with her daughter's hair. She will never be that good like MIssandei was. She missed her. Still. Years passed, but she missed her best friend. The picture when Cercei beheaded her at the top of the castle... she remembered too well. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to distract her thoughts. 
"Mom?" Missandei turned her head towards her.
"Yes, darling?" 
"What mean defeated?" she looked into her mother's eyes, with her huge dark brown eyes. She had exactly the same eyes as her father. Dany placed her hand to her cheek. 
"There are times... when you lose someone. When they ... disappear from your life and don't turn back." She did not want to tell her 2-year-old daughter what it really means. She tried to find a better explanation. "but... you don't have to worry about it, honey. Me and your father do everything for you, and you never have to know what it means. I promise." 

"I don't want to be impatient" Nesera followed Jon, who guided her to a secluded room in the castle. "And I don't want to think... equivocal things" Nesera looked around "But... ahm... where is the Queen?" that was the best question she had at that minute. 
"You don't have to worry." Jon placed his hand to the door opener and entered into a room. 
"I thought you've changed your mind." Jenifire was there and smiled at them. "What is she doing here?" she raised her eyes at Nesera.
"I need your help. Both of your help." Jon took a deep breath. "Both of you have... different knowledge and I need to know the risks before I ... do something, that I want to do." 
"Does the Queen know about your plan?" Nesera asked him and she was still looking at Jenifire from the corner of her eyes. 
"She doesn't want me to do it, but I don't want her to leave and fly to the North either," he answered and lowered his head. "So it is a deadlock." 
"Why the hell does she want to fly to the North?" Nesera shook her head.
"Because he is linked to his direwolf." Jenifire rolled her eyes. "And she wants to keep that wolf safe. Do we really need her?" Jenifire pointed to Nesera.
"Yes. I want to know everything. What are the risks if I warg into Ghost? Are there any? Or I can do that like I did several times in the past? We have been talking about... "he turned to Nesera "About wargs in the ship. You have some knowledge about it." he turned back to Jenifire "And you..."
"I just know things," Jenifire answered and smile. "But no one can answer this question" She stepped closer "Just you, My Lord." she placed her hand to his face. "You'd do everything to save them. You'd give up your life for them." she stared his face. "So what is the question here? You're gonna do it, no matter the price. To keep them safe." she was too close and Jon grabbed her wrist and removed her hand from his face. 
"I would die for them, but I don't plan to leave them behind. That is why I need to know." he was serious. 
"Why to worry that much, if you die then her God "Jenifire raised her eyes at Nesera "will bring you back." she shrugged her shoulder. 
"This is not how it works." Nesera made a face and crossed her arms. "You know nothing about the Lord of Lights that is clear. It is not us, who chose who we bring back to life."