Dock

SOMEWHERE AT THE SEA - NEAR TO THE SHORES

"What is this nonsense idea, that you want to come with us?" Sansa followed Jon inside, meanwhile, Dany left with Missandei to get ready for the docking. Jon trying to ignore his sister's arrogance, but it was harder day by day. "We agreed..." Sansa continued and Jon turned to her.
"The plan changed."
"Because you knocked her up again?" Sansa frowned.
"You are talking about my future wife. That is the last time I warn you to choose your words wisely." Jon kept eye contact with her, and she lowered her head after a minute.
"She is just nervous. Because of her... your sister." Tyrion tried to save the situation again.
"I'll be your prisoner. Me and my daughter." Jon enlightens them about the plan. 
"Given the situation that is the smart decision." Tyrion bowed. "Ahm... may I ask... is she staying outside of the capital and facing the army of the dead?" he continued.
"Guess we don't have any other choice." Jon pulled a face. "I asked her to stay on the ship and stay away but..."
"She won't." Tyrion smiled a bit. "That wouldn't be her."
"No. No that wouldn't be her." Jon answered with a bit of sadness in his voice. Tyrion saw it and stepped closer to him. He wanted to pat his forearm but he hesitated. 
"She is going to survive." Tyrion swallowed.
"Do not act as you care about her life." Jon shook his head and looked at Tyrion with so much anger in his eyes. "Even if we can defeat them, you have no place near the kingdom. I hope you know that." 
"I thought you are not interested in ruling the Seven Kingdoms," Tyrion stated. 
"I never wanted it, but maybe that is the only way to keep the power-hungry people away from it," Jon answered so seriously. "I'll do everything to make this shit world a better one. I won't risk my life... my family's life to let everything in the same way." he raised his voice a bit, and walked on, left them behind.
"And finally he became the person who he has to be," Tyrion commented with a smile on his face.
"What are you talking about? He doesn't see clearly, because Daenerys totally took his mind." Sansa rolled her eyes.
"No, Queen Stark." Tyrion raised his eyes at her. "Now Jon Snow finally found his path. He finally understands what he has to do." he caressed Sansa's arm and walked in the other direction.

 "Nesera are you listening to me?" Dany asked her, meanwhile she was dressing Missandei. Nesera was standing at the window and staring at sea outside. "Nesera?" Dany repeated, and she came to mind suddenly.
"I am ... am sorry. I ..."
"I understand your pain but right now... we don't have time to mourn. No matter how her loss hurts us," she warned her and adjusted the dress in Missandei.
"She was not just a priestess for me. She was more like... a sister. She helped me in my darkest hours. Gave me new hope again. A hope which worth living for." Nesera explained quietly. 
"She gave my life back. So believe me I understand your pain. It seems that was her task in her life. Give new hope for everyone. Give a new chance." Dany sighed. "Wish I could have helped her." she swallowed her tears back. "We have to focus..." Dany cleared her throat "focus on the upcoming war. It is here and we need you in this." 
"I know." Nesera nodded and handed a little cape to Daenerys. She took it and placed it on Missandei's back. The little baby was looking at them during their talk, and Daenerys could have sworn that she understood every damn word. Her eyes betrayed her, even if she asks nothing, and that was a bit scary. No matter how much they wanted to hide the problems from her, she was the princess that everyone was waiting for to give them a better world, and she felt ashamed, but she doesn't want it. Not for her daughter. She knows how it feels to make sacrifices. She knows how it feels to meet the expectations. She just wanted her children to have a normal life. Guess they can never get it. 
"Ahm, I'd like to have a word with Daario Naharis. Would you please search him and send him here?" Dany tried to do what she just asked from Nesera, and focus on the war, but Nesera looked confused and she started to play with her fingers, but she did not move away. "I just asked something." Dany was staring at her face.
"I know your Grace but..." Nesera started "Ahm... But... I... I don't think it is possible."