Wolf

The soldiers took a step back meanwhile Kinvara went to another torch and set it on fire too. Her eyes went red like there were flames in it.
"Witch." A soldier whispered.
"We better leave." The other soldier grabbed his shoulder.
"Daenerys Targaryen is gone. You can bring the news to your King." Kinvara told them and she did not take her eyes off of them. "Now leave. Our God did not welcome you here."
Two soldiers were stepped back but one of them went to Kinvara and grabbed her arm. The red priestess just looked into his eyes and his hands were burned.
"Slut" he pulled his hand quickly.
"Leave Volantis as quick as you came here." She stated and the soldiers were backing. The one with burned hand turned to her one last time.
"You'll regret it witch when King Bran, The Broken conquer this shit land." He left the temple with those words. Dany frowned. What does that mean? Everyone thought she is mad and dangerous but now it was clear for her ... Bran was not Jon's brother. No. He is something else and something darker now. Just as she thought at first.
"They're gone." Kinvara keeps her eyes on the soldiers until they disappeared from the street.
"We have to find Jon." Dany stepped forward from the line of the red priestess.
"You worry about him." Kinvara stated.
"I am not. I just ... he is the father of my child."
"And he proved he is loyal to you." She answered with a pleased smile.
Dany wanted to answer something clever buy she did not find the right words.
"The past is gone. Anger and disappointment are not good advisors. Mistakes have to be forgiven." She placed her hand to her shoulder.
"He will always be a Stark. He'll always be one of them. No matter what I feel for him." Dany answered. She wanted to trust in him. Wanted to forgive him but... her heart was still broken. The wound ... the place where the dagger hurt her... it reminded her every day. Reminded her of his betrayal.
"A part of him yes. But the other part? And which part of him is stronger? The wolf or the dragon?"
"The wolf." Dany answered quietly and turned away. Without any more word she walked up in the stairs to check her daughter.

A couple hours later Jon finally got back there.
"I saw them leaving. They went back to Pentos."
"And they'll come back with a larger army and they're going to destroy everything next time." Kinvara stated.
"We cannot stay here." Jon understood.
"No. But it has to be in this way."
Jon stared at the woman. He had no idea sometimes what is she talking about. Kinvara started to walk into another room and Jon followed her.
"Daenerys Targaryen never be a normal woman. She'll never have a normal life. Until she lives their enemies will come after her. And now ... after you helped the Three-Eyed Raven to get the Iron Throne she cannot hide from him."
"If we find a way to keep them in safe I go to Westeros and..." he started.
"You still thinks your brother will spare her life and your daughter life because you ask him? You know nothing Jon Snow."
He froze. He heard that sentence many years ago from his first love then from Melissandre. He did not expect to hear it ever again. He was looking at her.
"He is my brother."
"Is he?" Kinvara asked him.
"I have friends there. I... "
"Friends who easily let you banished to the Wall. Friends who knew the truth about you and let the Last Targaryen prince to bent the knee to a Raven."
"I am not a Targaryen... prince. Maybe my father was but... I raised as Ned Stark's bastard. I'll never be a prince."
Kinvara nodded.
"Maybe she is right. You'll never be the man she needs. Because you always be a wolf." She walked out.

Jon stood there. Defeated. He did not understand any of this. He just proved he is loyal to his love, to his daughter and they still questioning him. He lied for them. He was ready to die for them if his plan goes wrong and they still don't trust him. He sat to the stairs and placed his face to his hands. How they can expect him to... turn against all his friends and family. His friends... who forget him. Whose never tried to search him after he banished. Whose never really stood next to him. His mind was racing. If he wanted to be completely honest at that moment... he had two real friends and one of them was a wolf. His family... the Starks. He frowned. Bran easily could cancel his banishment after the Unsullied left but... he never did. He had no idea what happened with the North and Sansa. She never tried to reach him. Arya. He smiled a bit. She was the only one who he could always count on. She was against Dany too but... she defended her sister. Maybe if they ever had a chance for a normal talk... he remembered how Arya adored the Targaryen princesses and their dragons when she was a child. She went through many horrible things maybe... his mind was still racing. He was tired and lost.