The Heir

Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen became the rightful rulers of the Seven Kingdoms. Not by their own will. Not because they wanted it, but because people around the Kingdom wanted that. They were chosen by them again and again. The Seven Kingdoms have been rising since they took the throne. They won the wars and they created peace. As they promised... but that was not their biggest challenge. More than ten years passed since they defeated the Night King and were crowned. But... Ruling Westeros was nothing compared to being a parent—a parent of four beautiful children. Who required their attention every day but they did not mind that. Those children were proof of their true love. The love that they fought for quite hard years ago. They both got everything that they ever desired... they even got more. And there were things - especially one thing - that have not changed through the years. For their luck, they had help who they can trust, and those quiet moments behind closed doors were still enjoyable and satisfying. 

"Dany," he whispered her name. He barely could form those words. That woman was his life, that woman changed his life and that woman could make his wishes come true. His filthy wishes too... and he did not have to say those loud. No matter how many years they were together, they couldn't get bored of her. Sometimes when he was alone he imagined what would have happened if his brother - the raven - did not poison her mind. If they could have been together as a happy family from the beginning? He knew it had to happen in this way. Everything had to happen in this way. He heard it several times and they were over it. Still... he often thought about that. But not at that moment. At that moment they were in their bedroom at Dragonstone and he was staring at that beautiful woman who was laying on the bed linen naked and she was biting her lower lip meanwhile she gave pleasure herself. He couldn't get enough of the sight. Dany glanced at him and whispered his name "Jon" she was really close to her climax. Jon's gaze wandered to her soft hand. Those fingers were working so hard to make her cum. She was rubbing her clit so fast, mercilessly and her moans became louder. She closed her eyes to give herself to that climax and she was really satisfied. He exactly wanted Jon to long for her... even more than he usually does. She loved to bring his wolf side out in the bedroom. Or that was his dragon side. She couldn't tell. She only could tell that no matter how many years were behind them, he still could give her everything she longed for. Her body tightened, and she fasten her fingers to finally let it out, but at that moment Jon decided to enter that little game. He grabbed her hand and moved it away from her sex, right before the moment she could reach the top. 

"What the hell are you doing?" she frowned and wanted to finish it, but Jon shook his head with that annoying and charming grin on his face and squeezed her hands to the bed. 
"It is not just you who love to play games." he shrugged and placed himself between her legs. His manhood was rock-hard. Even he wondered how it hasn't exploded yet... but he won't give her the pleasure to win this little game. He was just teasing her. Teasing her extremely wet pussy with his manhood but he did not give it to her. No matter how much she wanted it. No matter how she tried to move to let him slide inside. 
"If you don't give me what I need why did you stop me? I could solve it myself. I almost cum." she rolled her eyes.
"Oh I know that." he nodded and couldn't stop smiling. "Believe me" he raised his eyes at her meanwhile she leaned over her body and kissed her nipple. "I know your body quite well." he was going down with those kisses. "But you are wrong, my love." he almost reached her sex. 
"In what?" Dany asked back but she couldn't think about anything else just how much she wanted those lips finally met with her core. And Jon Snow knows that too. As he knew how to get her aroused even more. 

"I wanted to please you." he laid down between her legs and breathed his answer to her sex. Then he caressed it with one finger. From up to down and then he kissed it. He gave one small little kiss to it. "But you wanted me to sit there, and watch you," he explained but he did not move away. His lips were brushing her skin down there while he was talking. "That was an evil move." he did not stop "Meanwhile I wanted nothing else after a week without you then feel you. Feel your warm pussy around my cock." he placed another kiss on her most sensitive part. She shivered and she hated how good he was in this. He slowly slid one of his fingers inside her.
"Jon" she breathed his name so greedily. 
"Yes." he raised his eyes to her face again and licked her core. But just once. He felt how her whole body shivered and he was satisfied with the results of his little game. "I can't just watch you meanwhile I know..." he repeated that lick. 
"You know what?" she swallowed a big one and looked straight at his face. His face was in a perfect place but he still did not do what he should do. 
"I know I can do that much better." he finally pressed his lips to her sex as he should and licked her out so wildly. She almost screamed his name in her pleasure. It was a stroke of luck those walls in the castle were thick. Not a few seconds passed and she finally could cum. She released it and it was like a bomb. She felt it in her whole body. "Am I wrong?" Jon looked up at her face again with an enchanting smile. 
"I missed you," she admitted finally and he climbed over her and kiss her lips. His manhood was right there again. At her entrance and she was so ready to welcome him.