Honesty

MEEREN

"My Queen" Nesera entered into Missandei's room. Dany was there. She was standing at the balcony and her mind was racing. Racing about everything that Samwell told. Dany turned to the Red Priestess.
"May I ask something?" she started.
"Anything My Queen."
"Do you... why your Lord brought me back?" she frowned. 
"I don't have a proper answer to this." Nesera lowered her head "I can only tell my thoughts." 
"Go on" Dany nodded.

"You've always been a chosen one. The one who born in the most ruthless storm in Westeros history. There were many ... men who tried to kill you even in your childhood, but you survived. You became a leader... you brought back the dragons into life. You made ... impossible things to happen. You became the most powerful woman in the world. This is ... maybe this power made you ... make wrong choices, but just as Jon Snow you get another chance. From the Lord. Because he has plans with you. Maybe his plan... was always your child. Maybe everything that happened leads you there. Both of you. Maybe we are not even close to the end. The world always needs heroes. Rescuers. The ones who want to make the world a better place. You and Jon Snow are the ones, who always did the things... for the others. For the people. For the realm." Nesera explained.
"Not always." Dany sighed.
"You made the wrong choice once, or it was also written for you. We'll never know. But... you did it because you believed in something bigger, something better. Some greater good. Not because of yourself." Nesera added and sighed. "I've told you earlier... we have no idea what our God wants from us, but we try to serve him as much as we can." 
"Yeah. We do." Dany took a deep breath and she was looking at her daughter. She was smiling back at her from the cradle and stretched her tiny arms. She held it and leaned over her, gave a small kiss to her hand. 
"Everything will make sense. Sooner or later. I am sure." Nesera stepped next to her and staring them.
"What if I don't want to?" 
"Don't want what?"
"What if I want a normal life for her? I was a ... hero. Kinda. I did everything for the realm. For the people, then ... no one remembered. I sacrificed many things, many people who I loved... to save the living, and still... no one could love me. They saw me as a foreign threat, nothing else." Dany was honest. She was still hurt. Her feelings were still so strong... she really did not have love there... in Westeros. She was scared and lost... fear brought the worst out of her. 
"One could love you. And maybe his love is more than enough."
"He couldn't." Dany looked at her. "That time. He couldn't love me. When I lost him... after Ser Jorah, Missandei... Rhaegal... when he told straight to my face ... I am his Queen and nothing else. That broke me apart. That moment I realized I really have nothing in Westeros. Nothing to lose."
"He loved you. I am sure. He was just... it must be hard for him to get to know all his life was a lie. Everything he knew. But he never stopped loving you... he loved you. Just as he loves you now." Nesera answered. "You know it, right?"
"I know. He did everything to make me sure about his feelings." she smiled a bit. 
"And answering to your question. Sometimes we can't choose. Sometimes life or our God chose our path, and we can't do anything else... just follow it." the Red Priestess stared her face.
"But sometimes we can choose." she turned back to Missandei again and caressed her cheek. Her eyes started to close. She was sleepy. 

"Ahm... My Queen. Can I... Do we know something about Daario Naharis?" Nesera asked shyly. Dany raised her eyebrow and smiled barely noticeable. 
"You worry about him" She stated. 
"I am not." Nesera answered immediately. "I mean... "her cheek went red. 
"Are there anything between you two... what I should know?" Dany heard the gossips around, but she had many other things to worry about, than Daario and Nesera. She just hoped it is true. In that way, Jon finally can stop with his jealousy. 
"Nothing, your Grace. I am just... " she stuttered a bit "worries about your safety. It would be better if ... they would be here. We don't know when... the King wants to attack us and..."
"Sure." Dany nodded with a satisfied smile. "Ahm, we did not get any news in the past two days, but I am sure he is okay and alive. Daario is a survivor, he cannot be killed too easily."
"I hope you are right." Nesera smiled and still avoided to look into her eyes.