Future

MEEREN

"Jon?" Dany raised her eyebrow and staring the man, who was standing in front of her. He looked confused and nervous. 
"I hate when you're doing this." he started. 
"I am not doing anything... I am taking a bath," she answered quietly.
"You know what I am talking about. You... take offense, and avoid to talk with me," he answered ardently. "I hate it."
"Just as I hate ... you still have doubts in me." she sighed. 
"Yes. I have." Jon answered. "I have doubts. In you, in myself. In ... this thing. This is nonsense. And..."
"Do you think I want this for her?" Dany looked up to his face. He was surprised. He did not understand. "It... gave meaning to everything. I did not understand. Why he brought me back. After the things, I've done. Why brought me back, and ... gave me a miracle. Missandei. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve to live, but I am here. I wanted nothing else, just normal life for her, but ... it is not possible."
"Don't say this." Jon took a deep breath.
"How? How it can be possible? I wanted. I tried. I ... was happy. When I was pregnant. I was alone... but I knew ... she is growing in me, and I was a normal girl. I was happy. I lived a normal life in those months, and I thought I can start my life again in this way. I did not want to Queen again, but life showed I have no choice. No matter how I wanted to hide, everyone found me. Everyone ... including my enemies. And they want to kill my daughter. They would easily do it if I did not accept my fate ... again. The fate that I hate the most." she was talking calmly. Quietly.
"Did you regret ... you accepted me to stay here?" 
"It is not about you Jon." her eyes went to tears. "You are the only one... who I am glad to find me. Not the first time... but now I am. But that did not change the fact, that ...  we cannot choose our own path. Did you ever think about... why he brought you back?"
"Many times." he lowered his head. "But ... I never found the answer. I thought because of the Night King. To kill him. To protect the realm of the human, but... it was not me, who killed him."
"No. You did not. But you brought the biggest army to save the North." she smiled a bit "and we saved it, together. Then everyone just... forgot it. They forgot that ... I went there and sacrificed that many things ... many people who I loved. It will ... always hurts me. But I can't do anything with it. Anyway... there was no other reason for you either. To be alive. Again. Just this." she tried to make him understand. Why she is so sure about in this prophecy.

"I am... Dany I ... don't want her to... you... I ... " he tried to find the words. "Do you wanna go back? To Westeros? Do you wanna take back the throne? Or... I mean... do you want to be their Queen again?" his mind was racing, and he had no idea why he asked exactly that thing... he tried to be honest, and that was his biggest fear.
"If I want this... would you support me? Again?"
"I would follow you everywhere, but..."
"But you are afraid ... " she stood up from the bath. Jon followed her with his eyes. His eyes stuck on her beautiful body. She was wet, and the water drops scrolling her skin. She grabbed a silk cloth from the chair next to her and covered her body with it.  "You are afraid, I lose the control again, right?" she walked closer to him. 
"I don't want to lose you again Dany," Jon whispered. "That is my biggest fear. Not that you lose control, but ... losing you. Losing our daughter. Nothing scares me more. I am not that lost bastard from Winterfell anymore. I am a father, I am... a man in love. I trust you, and I love you. I don't want to go back. I don't want you to rule, neither our daughter. That is the truth. I ... want to live a normal life, as much normal as it can be. With you. With our daughter, and if it is possible, with many other little children."
"I don't think it can happen, I ..."
"Then we'll help some orphan children... there are many who just wants to be loved" he smiled a bit and placed his hands to her cheek. Held it between his palms. "I wish... we would've stayed at those Waterfalls. Everything was so perfect. That is the life that I want with you. I want to marry you and live. Until we grow old. Together." he told straight to her face.
"You ... want to..." Dany stuttered.
"I want to marry you Dany, yes. Since the moment I saw you... " he caressed his cheek with his finger "But... after that, I've done, I .. had no idea how should I ask you. I had no idea you want it too or not. I ... I should've asked you... years ago. Maybe... At that night. After we won the battle against the dead. When I... pushed you away. Wish I could take it back. Wish I've never done it." 
"Jon." Dany tried to stop him.
"I love you, and I would follow you everywhere. Even... to Westeros. If you want it. I never wanted to be... I never wanted to rule, but if you think this is our destiny... our daughter destiny, then I accept it. Because I know I would never leave you again." he was so definite and his eyes... told even more than his words.