Princess

KING'S LANDING

The fight inside the city was becoming more and more hopeless. All of them tried to withhold and kill all the zombies around, but it was harder minute by minute. Grey Worm saw how a dead man just bites out a piece from his soldier's neck, meanwhile at the other side another one bit the other unsullied arm. Another one almost attacked him, but Daario cut his head off to save him. They did not have time to rest, but they were living... and they got tired. And the deads won't rest. That was their biggest advantage. Tormund pushed Jenifire away from an attack. Since he got to know that she is his daughter, he wanted to protect her from everything. "Go to the women inside!" he told her. She was not a soldier, not a good fighter, and they can't use her abilities on the battlefield.
"I won't leave you here." she jumped up and she tried to attack with the sword in her arm. 
"I can't protect you," Tormund yelled with her and grabbed her by her shoulder. "You have to hide."
"I am not going to leave you here," she told him. Life just gives her dad back, and she wanted to fight with him. She was not ready to lose him again. Not after she finally got to know the truth. That he has no idea that he has a child. She can't just run away and leave him on the battlefield. Two other deads were attacking them, and Tormund noticed too late. One snapped to his arm, meanwhile the other jumped to his back and he couldn't shake them off. Jenifire tried to stab one of them, but there were other deads around her and it seemed that is the end. The end for them, way before they got to know each other.
"Watch out!" Brienne shouted and Tormund squatted down, so the huge woman could cut the head of the dead who was clinging on Tormund's back and with his next move, he killed the one which was biting his arm. Brienne stepped closer to Jenifire and saved her from the other zombies which surrounded her. 
"Take her to the women." Tormund grabbed Brienne's arm and asked her. "Take her there. Please!" he begged her and she saw how important it is for him. She thought that a huge man loves only her, but it seems that a young woman stole his heart. She can't blame him. She refused him, she was in love with another, but seeing how desperately he wanted to keep this woman alive, makes her think maybe she chose the wrong man years ago. "Please take her away from here!" he asked her again, and Brienne finally grabbed the black-haired woman's arm and pulled her with herself. Jenifire tried to escape, she hoarsely hoeing to escape, but Brienne was bigger and stronger. She could easily take her away from the battlefield, meanwhile, she was cutting and killing some deads who were on their way. 

"Fuck where the hell are they?" Daario had enough. He was sweating and he was trying to find some other solution. The fire could hold them up, but both Daenerys and Drogon disappeared from the air and the zombies were just coming. More and more. Without limit, and nothing could stop them. 

They reached the other side of the city, along the wall. Daenerys kept Dragon close to the field to defend her family if that is necessary. She surprised when without directing him Drogon landed right in front of Jon and Arya to stood in their way and roared. 
"What is it?" she surprised and felt how the dragon wanted her to get off from his back. "Drogon!" she frowned. 
"What is going on?" Arya glanced at Jon. 
"I don't know." he shook his head and kept his eyes on his love. Jon stepped closer and Dany climbed down from the dragon's back. He turned to Missandei for a moment then Drogon flew up to the air and the small dragons followed him. They flew above the city. 
"What?" Dany followed him with her eyes and she was still confused.
"They need them." Missandei enlighted them. "There are too many of them. Without them, they can't defeat them." 
"You..." Dany looked at her daughter. "Missandei what did you do?" her lips were trembling. 
"They'll come back but now they need them," she added and looked towards the city, where the dragons started to burn down the deads again. "Fire can't kill him, they can't help us," she added. Dany turned to Jon and then they both were staring at their daughter. She just... sent the dragons back to the city, and they had no idea how. 
"Don't do things like this without permission." Daenerys stepped closer to Missandei. "We need them to keep us safe. We need them here." 
"If they stay they're going to die," she answered immediately. "Ice. There is too much ice." Missy continued and she closed her eyes. "Ice can kill them. I don't want them to die."
"You want to safe your siblings." Dany understood. "And they only can go away if Drogon goes away, right?" 
"Great." Arya rolled her eyes. "Anything else that we need to know?" 
"Darling I..." Jon stepped closer to his daughter, but she closed her eyes once more, then when she opened it it was white. She warged into one of the dragons again. 
"Don't." Dany wanted to bring her back, but Jon stretched his hand in front of her, to stop her before she could shake her daughter. "We have to ... trust her and ...  we have to trust in that... that higher power which... directs her. She knows what is she doing," he stated.
"She is a child." Dany reminded him. 
"Dany. Trust her." he placed his hand to her face. "Even if she is a child, you know she is special. And she wants to help people with all her power just like us." he tried to convince her. "Her decisions and moves.. helped us all day long. It is ... nonsense and unbelievable but she is the key," he repeated himself. "Trust her." 
"And I should trust you too right?" she couldn't control her emotions. 
"Yes. I'll do everything to keep both of you alive. And him." he placed his hand to her belly. "You know I will." 

She lowered her head and watching his hand on her belly, then she glanced at Ghost. He was standing right next to Jon, she saw the wound again, and she raised her eyes at Jon. With a sudden move, she placed her hand on his arm, where the wound has to be and he hissed immediately. She shook her head in her disappointment. 
"You are hurt. You have a huge stabbed wound in your body, even if we tied it, it is there. And.. and now this. You are not immortal in case you forgot it." she was nervous and mad at him. "What do you think how long can you survive in this way?" she asked him and spread her arms.
"As long as it is necessary." He straightened himself. "It is not that easy to kill me." he frowned. "In case you forgot it." he tried to make her smile, but she couldn't smile in that situation. "I'll be fine. Until you and our daughter are alive, but as we already discussed it... we only can stay alive, if we defeat the Night King." 
"And I think this is the final word." Arya raised her sword, and they all turned to the mist. Three white walkers were coming towards them with ice spears and swords. 
"Ice." Daenerys noticed the spears, which killed her other son, Viserion years ago. She glanced at her daughter but she was still not with them. Her mind was in one of the dragons. "She saved them" she stated so quietly. She took a deep breath and grabbed the handle of the sword. Now it was the time to use it. It was time to show how good she is. Arya and Jon taught her well, but she never really had to fight for real. She pulled out her sword and turned to the white walkers. 
"Stay behind," she warned Nesera then her eyes met with Ghost's eyes. The white wolf did not get involved in the fight with those creatures, he stayed close to Missandei and Nesera. Just as the other wolves. She nodded and joined the fight with Jon and Arya. They can defeat three deads. They can't stop them. And if they defeat and kill them... many of the dead will disappear from the city too. 

Brienne pushed Jenifire to the room where the women were staying. Sansa shuddered in fright when they stepped inside, and Brienne immediately closed the door. 
"Let me out," Jenifire shouted with her. 
"No." He grabbed her arm and pulled it with herself more further inside the room. "He told me to bring you here. I did. If you love him, do what he asked and stay here." he released her arm and staring at her face.
"Of course I love him. That is why I want to be next to him." Jenifire shouted with her. "I can't lose him."
"I know what you feel." Brienne cut her words. "I lost the one I loved. Years ago, and I never really got over it, but it doesn't worth it. No man worth dying for them. They..."
"What?" Jenifire frowned. "Do you think..."
"He loves you. That was clear even from that one sentence. He was begging me to take you out of there. Wish I could say the same. Wish the man I loved would have done the same for me but..." Brienne explained.
"Tormund is my father." Jenifire stepped closer to Brienne and told straight to her face, and that moment she became speechless. 

"On the left," Jon yelled and they switched sides with Arya. They were fighting fiercely with the white walkers and Jon tried everything to keep Daenerys out of this fight. He was fighting with two at once, and no matter how many times Dany wanted to get involved, he cut her way. "Go to Missandei," he ordered her. "Take care of her," he warned her, while he pushed one of the white walkers to the ground and struck down at the other. 
"Jon!" Arya yelled his name, and now it was she who wanted to change sides, to continue the fight, but he made a wrong step and swayed for a minute. "Dany!" Arya yelled her name, and throw a dagger towards her. She caught it and stabbed one of the white walkers from the back and he became snow and ice at that moment. "Nice." Arya smiled at her, then she could kill the other one. Only one left, who started to walk towards Nesera and Missandei, no matter how much she was backing from him. The wolves were growling but they did not attack. The dead almost reached them, when his head fell to the ground and Jon was trying to breathe normally after he cut it down. 
"It is not over." Dany sniffled and raised her sword again. There were more of them. And they were coming without hesitation. Jon stepped next to Daenerys and he was ready for this fight too just like Arya. 
"If you can do me a favor." Arya glanced at her brother. "Do not send her away okay? It is easier if all of us fighting with them." she raised her brow and smiled at Daenerys. "Not to mention I don't think she needs to be saved." she shrugged her shoulder. "Let's make an end to this shit." 

Jon and Daenerys looked at each other and Jon nodded appreciatively. No matter she is pregnant or not. No matter she is his love or not. She was a warrior and she learned her lessons. She learned how to fight, and right now they needed her to fight by their side. He glanced back at his daughter then took a deep breath. Nesera lowered her head and checked the little girl too.
"Your parents need you here, not inside the city," she whispered to the small girl. "You should come back."