Meeren

KING'S LANDING

Bran's eyes turned back to normal and he was smiling. It was not a happy smile, but satisfied one. He saw them. He saw where are they going, and it was easier to plan anything against them in this way. 
"Your Grace" Tyrion entered into his room and nodded towards to him.
"Finally, Samwell sent the ravens?" Bran looked at him.
"He... did. As I know." Tyrion hesitated.
"He did." Bran nodded. "Not with the exact message as I requested but he did." Bran told him.
"Can be understood." he walked closer "Jon Snow is his friend."
"He used to be my brother, but that doesn't save him. He is a traitor." The King answered firmly.
"Maybe we should... do some investigation, before ... we draw hasty conclusions." Tyrion swallowed. 
"Are you questioning my visions?" Bran raised his eyebrow. Tyrion hated the fact, there were no emotions in his face. He can never read any feelings from his face. He was cold and unkind. 
"No. I would never do this. I only wanted to recommend.."
"Recommend what?" Bran stared him. 
"Jon Snow is not a bad man. He saved us when it was needed. If he is there... he surely has a reason for it."
"His child is the reason, nothing else." Bran answered with a grimace. "The child who has to die."
"There isn't any chance to ... her child is not responsible for her mother's sins." Tyrion continued. "That child is innocent."
"That child is a threat." Bran told him immediately "And we have to stifle this threat. As soon as possible. Fortunately, Ser Davos is sane, and he already left to the Iron Islands to organize the attack from the sea. He was not blinded by his emotions as you or Samwell. You made an oath to the King. Keep your oath, or you're gonna die."

SOMEWHERE IN ESSOS

"It is better if we go alone from here." Dany turned to the bloodriders.
"Khaleesi. You are not save with him." he answered. Jon just stared them, and he saw how he was scanning him. 
"There will be no problem, but I can't arrive at Meeren with you. I don't want them to know who am I, in the first minute. Stay here." she answered firmly. The rider nodded and waved to the others to stay. 
Jon went closer to Dany with his horse.
"What did he say?" Jon looked back over his shoulder to the dothrakies. 
"That... "she raised her eyes to him "He thinks I am not in save with you."
"I can protect you." Jon frowned, but in the next minute he realized what the bloodrider thought. They still think he is a threat to her. Dany was looking at him, and smiled a bit.
"You... did not lose only my trust. Why should they trust you?" 
Jon sighed and nodded. It was a new situation for him. He was always the noble one. He was Ned Stark's son and he always tried to do everything, to be as good as his father was. He got killed because he did the noble thing, when he let the wildings pass the wall. When he saved them. He thought he did the noble thing when... he raised his eyes to Dany. No that was not the noble thing, that was only fear. He did it, because everyone around them told him, that is the right choice, but it wasn't. He knew the rights choice at that moment in the throne room, but he was afraid to do it. He was afraid to love her and help her, because they confessed him she is dangerous. Now, as he was looking at her... she wasn't dangerous. She was a mother. She was the most beautiful woman in the world, and he knows she has a good heart, and she was his love. The only one love, whoever really existed for him. He had no idea ... He had no idea, how he could stab her. 

"So" he raised his eyes to the gates of Meeren "This is where you came from."
"No." Dany shook her head. "I've been many places in Essos before I sailed to Westeros. That was just another place. I never felt like it is my home. I ... couldn't really call any place my home ... ever."
"Our home is where our family is" Jon answered with a small smile. 
"Maybe that was the problem. I never had a real family." her face became gloomy. 
"And now?" 
"I don't know yet." she glanced at him. Their eyes met and they were staring each other for a couple of seconds. "We should go." she continued and went forwards with her horse. They went straight to the Pyramid. There were two soldiers at the entrance. They were Daario's people, Dany immediately recognized that.