Trust

DRAGONSTONE

Dany and Jon were walking towards the hall. They wanted to give the last instructions to Jenifire and Daario before they leave.
"Dany." Jon stopped her before they entered into the huge hall room. "I just... " He sighed. "I ... can I ask something?"
"Jon I don't want to talk about your sister. Not now. Please. This day... those pieces of information... are..." she took a deep breath.
"It is not about that." Jon smiled a bit and he was holding her hands. Dany frowned and looking at him questioningly. "You've just told me... that you have issues with trust, meanwhile you easily send a woman who you don't know to negotiate with an enemy. I just don't understand." He looked into her eyes. "Why are you trust her that much?"
"I don't." Dany shook her head. "That is why Daario is going with her. Daario enjoys my full confidence, but he can't go there alone... no... but, he can go there as her escort, and keep his eyes on her," she explained. "She ... saved my life, and I try to trust her, I don't want to make the same mistake I made... with Lilyanna, but... It is too soon, as you said, I don't even know her. And... I have many questions about her intentions. But those questions can be answered later." she nodded.
"Questions about me?" Jon frowned, and Dany hesitated a bit. "You know you can..."
"I trust you. That is why it is not important now. Of course, if you don't want to tell something. About her." she was exploring his face.
"There is nothing that I can say," Jon answered immediately. "I ... have blurred memories as a wolf, when I was in Ghost's body. I am not sure, what is real and what was just a dream. A part of a dream."
"Should I have to worry? Were there... anything... " she lowered her head, she was a bit afraid of the answer.
"No. I never met her. As a human. We've never met as humans I... you don't have to worry about anything. I mean for me and for her. Us. There is no us." he explained and tried to find the right words.
"I know." Dany nodded. "I think I just needed to hear it from you." she smiled a bit and Jon leaned closer to kiss her, but at the last minute Grey Worm stopped next to them, and Jon stopped with the kiss.

"What can we do for you?" Dany turned to him.
"We found a spy, around the shores," he answered.
"A spy?" Jon surprised. "I thought Bran... sees everything and he doesn't need spies."
"It seems the hidden spell works" Dany stated "Or our daughter's power is growing." she raised her eyes at Jon and they worried a bit. No matter how good was for them, that she has some unique power, it was scary too. They don't understand how it works, or how it will grow. "Lock him to a cell" Dany ordered Grey Worm "We'll talk with him later."
"As you wish, Your Grace." He turned to leave.
"Grey Worm" Dany stopped him. "And keep him separated from Tyrion Lannister."

KING'S LANDING

Arya started to came to mind. There was a blackout after she saw Bran. She vaguely remembered how she wanted to resist the soldiers, but then... everything became black. She tried to move, but she felt how the chains hold her back. She looked around. She was in a dark and wet place. She couldn't believe her own brother put her into prison. She tried to pull her arms but the chains were so tight.
"It is not good for me to see you in that way. Believe me." she heard the familiar voice, but it sounded so different than before. She raised her head up and Bran was sitting there, in his wheelchair. Staring at her, with so empty eyes.
"Where is Sansa?" that was the first thing came into her mind.
"In her room. And she is going to stay there, until the wedding. Then it won't be my responsibility. Quentyn Martell will take care of her. Breaks her if it is necessary." there was a strange smile on his face.
"How can you do this with us? Bran?" Arya frowned. She couldn't believe.
"Me? You were the one who betrayed me. You... joined our greatest enemy, who set fire the whole kingdom. What did you expect?"
"She died for it." Arya hissed.
"Yet, she is alive, and coming to take back the kingdom, and you helped her. You wanted to escape your sister, you wanted to weaken my army. I won't let this happen." Bran shook his head.
"You wanted to kill her daughter. YOUR brothers' daughter." Arya raised her voice. "You've sent assassins to kill them. To kill a baby!"
"I want to protect my people." Bran looked at her.
"That is a lie." Arya shook her head.
"You always were the clever one." Bran smiled a bit, sardonically
"Who are you?" Arya felt she could cry. That was not her brother. He was not there anymore. No, he was something dark, and scary. A being without emotions.
"I've told you many times I am not Brandon Stark anymore. None of you believed it. I am the Three-Eyed Raven and I give this world a new chance. A new beginning."
"How? The people are suffering. They are going to die. They are starving. I walked between them and I saw it." Arya tried to understand.
"That is just the beginning." he answered quietly "Guard!" he yelled. Two huge soldiers entered into the cell. "Keep your eyes on her."