Wounds

KING'S LANDING

"So what is the plan?" Arya raised her brow and staring at Jon's face. 
"We have to get close to him." Jon tried to think.
"Like last time?" Dany frowned. "Last time when you tried to ... get close to him, you almost died." she reminded him. "As I remember your luck was that Drogon landed next to you on time. With me." she was so serious meanwhile Jon saw how her eyes filled with fear. 
"Now we are together." he tried to calm her down. He had to make her understand they have no other chance. No matter what they want, no matter how it scares them. Their daughter ... they have to bring their daughter close to the most powerful evil and they have no idea what happens if he catches her. They have no idea about anything, and that thing even scared them more. Facing with the enemy meanwhile, they are so insecure.
"I am going with you." Arya stepped closer to her brother. 
"Just as I do. You can count on me." Gendry placed his hand to Arya's shoulder and looked at Jon. Jon smiled a bit at his sister. He did not even have a chance to tell her how happy he is because she is alive and they could rescue her. 
"You may forget but he is not alone." Dany interrupted the moment. "It is not that easy. We don't just have to face him but the whole army. Maybe a bigger army then he had at Winterfell." she swallowed. 
"And you can keep them away from us. With Drogon." Jon turned to her and her words stuck in her throat. "With fire." he looked into her eyes, but Dany noticed that he is getting paler. She frowned and saw how he kept his hand on his side, and his clothes were bloody. 
"What happened?" she asked him.
"It is nothing." Jon shook his head. "Just a little injury." 
"Leave." she turned her head towards Arya and Gendry and formed a please with her lips too. Arya stretched her hands towards her to get Missandei out from her arms. She hesitated a bit.
"We won't go anywhere. We'll be there at the door," Arya answered. 
"We don't have time for this." Jon rolled his eyes.
"You want me to entrust our daughter's life to you. Meanwhile, you are close to passing out due to your blood loss. I won't. Let us take care of that wound. Then we can talk about the plan." she was serious. Arya raised her eyes at Gendry then started to walk out of the room, and the two men followed her. Only Sam stayed in the room with them.
"I am fine," Jon answered but it was clear that the wound hurts. 
"Sam. Please," Dany asked him to help. 

"So... Do you see anything?" Tyrion stepped next to Yara. They were standing at the top of the city walls. 
"Instead of the mist?" Yara glanced at the dwarf, then turned back to the direction of the fields. "They are waiting. They are waiting for something... but for what?"
"Maybe they succeeded." Tyrion turned this head to the towers "Maybe they defeated the Raven and the Night King is gone. And it is just... the mist left." Tyrion tried to be positive.
"They didn't" Jenifire arrived there "The Night King is alive."
"How can you be sure?" Yara rolled her eyes.
"You still have doubts in forces that you don't know. Guess it is the habit of your kind," she answered without any emotions in her face. "You... the Ironborn always believed what is dead may never die, meanwhile you doubt in my powers. Ironic isn't it?" 
"Samwell Tarly said it clearly if they kill the Raven... the Night King is going to die too."
"Samwell Tarly may be wrong." Jenifire turned to Yara. "The Raven is gone."
"Guess you feel it too." Yara pulled a face.
"No. I just paid attention to the signs. There were many ravens around the tower, sitting there, waiting... and there was a moment when they're all gone. Flew through the mist around the city. They no longer have any master, any reason to stay here. " she explained. "But the fog, the mist is still here. And it is still snowing. The Night King is alive, and he is waiting. Waiting for the princess. To finally get the strength he desires." she swallowed. 
"Ahm... the soldiers?" Tyrion turned to the other side and looked down at the people around there.
"They are afraid. They noticed something is not right. That snowstorm... we are in the south. It is not a usual thing here." Jenifire answered.
"Why we don't send some soldiers there?" Sansa also arrived there, with Brienne. "To see what is going on?" 
"And whose soldiers do you want to send into the throat of the death?" Jenifire looked at her. "Guess not yours, but... the Queen's soldiers will never accept your command, so... guess it is not an option."
"She is not a Queen," Sansa grumbled under her nose. 
"She is. A greater one that you can ever become." Jenifire added and walked away from them.