Clear

DRAGONSTONE

"We'll fight with you, that is not a question. You saved us. Again." Tormund told Jon in front of the people who he brought there. They were in the field, and Jon looked at the assembled people around. They were tired, shattered but they have no other choice. They did not have more time, no matter what he wanted. 
"Where is Yara Greyjoy?" Jon turned to Tormund but he shook his head. 
"Daddy!" the nicest voice came from behind his back and he turned to his daughter. She was woodenly running towards him. He just crouched and raised her up to his arms. 
"I am so sorry." Nesera stopped next to him. "When she saw you... I couldn't hold her back. She ... said... that ..."
"Are you sad?" Missandei looked at her father's eyes. 
"Why do you ask this princess?" Jon did not understand.
"Because I know," she told him quietly. "Is it mommy?" she raised her big brown eyes at her father.
"Ahm" Jon looked around confusedly. "Darling daddy has some important things to discuss with all those people." he glanced at Nesera. "You should go and find your mom." he swallowed. 
"No. I wanna stay." she placed her cheek to his chest, and hugged him. Jon couldn't send her away. There was nothing more important than his daughter. He looked at Tormund and he continued to describe the plans.

Dany stepped out from the castle, and she immediately spotted Jon and the northern people around him, and after a minute she saw their daughter in his arms too. She smiled a bit. Maybe they had some misunderstanding but one thing was sure. He was the greatest dad in the whole world. She wanted to walk closer when she saw Sansa standing in the ground too, watching them but from distance. She was alone. 
"Lady Stark." she stepped next to her. "My apologies, Queen Sansa." she corrected herself, but she sounded a bit sarcastic. 
"Daenerys." she nodded towards her, without any emotions. 
"Why you don't join them?" Dany asked her, but she kept her eyes on the crowd. "Your people probably would be happy if they can meet their Queen again." 
"I won't prepare them for a war against my brother." she pulled a face.
"We are preparing for a war on two fronts if you might forget that." Dany sighed, then Jon turned with his daughter in his arms, and she was giggling. Daenerys forgot for a moment, that she was standing there with Sansa. "He is the greatest father" she said softly. 
Sansa glanced at her, and she saw the love, the pure and honest love in her eyes. She frowned, then turned back to the crowd.
"He loves that little girl. That is sure." Sansa stated with a grimace. 
"Well, she is his daughter. A daughter that we thought we can never have. We got something that we thought... we don't deserve. But in the end, she was born, and she became the most precious gift in our lives." Dany told her. 
"You owe so much to that child. She is the only reason why my brother is still here with you. By your side." Sansa answered rudely. 
"Maybe." Daenerys did not want to argue at that moment. She knew she has to be careful with Sansa, and if she lets her upset her, she won. "Maybe not. Only your brother knows the real answer, but I know one thing." she stepped a bit further and turned to Sansa. "He would do everything to keep that child safe. He would kill anyone who wants to harm her." she was staring at Sansa's eyes. "Just like me," she added, and she saw Sansa became nervous. "You think I am a mad person. You think I am just like my father was, but you haven't seen any madness at all. The real madness comes when someone tries to touch and hurt my daughter." she raised her brow and scanning her face.
"Well..." Sansa cleared her throat "We can hope that will never happen." she tried to smile.
"I recommend it." she smiled so satisfied and turned her back at her. "If you forgive me, I have to join that discussion." she took steps towards the people. Sansa felt how her heart was beating on her throat. She threatened her. She knew... but that was impossible. Daario couldn't say a word to her. He was not there, when she told Tyrion what she wants to do. Maybe Tyrion... no. He would never do this with her. 
"My Lady." Daario brought her mind back to reality. 
"I've been waiting for you quite a while now." Sansa tried to act there is nothing wrong.
"Now I am here." Daario smiled at her but her eyes stopped something behind him. The two direwolves were walking out of the castle and they followed Daenerys. 
"Nymeria," she whispered barely audible.