War

KING'S LANDING

Missandei and Nesera entered the huge room which was full of women and children. They were clearly freezing. Many others followed them there and watching what that little girl is capable of. She was a miracle Nesera knew that, but she was not some kind of ... sorceress. She just had some abilities. Her blood was unique, thanks to her parents. She was the union of Ice and Fire. The living proof that union is unbreakable and eternal. When the dragons stepped inside all eyes were fixed on them. The mothers hugged and squeezed their children closer. They were clearly afraid. They can't be blamed. Some of them ... many of them were there when years ago Daenerys did that horrible thing, and they had no idea it was not her. Nesera tried to smile at them, and he was holding Missandei's hand. 
"What are you doing here? Isn't that kid... " Sansa stopped them "Isn't that kid should be outside to redeem the world?" Sansa pulled a face and just watching Missandei meanwhile she was holding a torch, but there was no flame, no fire. 
"May I?" Nesera stretched her hand to get the torch and she crouched next to Missandei. Dagon immediately jumped next to the little girl and she placed her tiny hand to his face and the dragon throwing fire to the torch, and huge flames popped up. Sansa's eyes widen, and she heard some noises from the other side of the room, where Joral did the same thing with some candles and torches. 
"They want to help you to stay warm," Missandei told to Sansa and before the red-haired Stark could say anything she took her hand with both of her hands. Missy did not say a word, she was just holding Sansa's hand, and looking into her eyes. Not a minute later Sansa started to feel how her whole body warming, from inside. She opened her mouth to say something but the words stuck in the throat. 
"We better go back to your father." Nesera straightened herself. "Watch out of the fire. Guard the flames. Those flames can keep you alive." Nesera warned Sansa and turned her back at her then left the room with Missandei. 

Jon kept his eyes on the sky and he was just staring at the dense clouds. 
"Come on Dany," he whispered and his heart was beating in his throat. A few minutes passed in this way and no one dared to say a word. They were waiting for Jon. They were waiting for his command. They were ready to start the war if he says that. Arya glanced at Gendry from the wheelchair, Jenifire stayed closed to Tormund, meanwhile, Yara was staring at the gates. They expected the worst. Jon did not move. "Come on Dany. Please," he said those words again. 

Daenerys tried to see something on the field, but the fog and the storm almost blinded her. She tried to fly below more and more, and she did circles in the air. She was worried. She knew the Night King and his wights have those spears, and she just hoped Gendry's armor can protect Drogon from those. She cannot be sure. She had to pay attention to everything if she doesn't want any bad surprises. She took a deep breath and decided to do one more circle. Drogon's legs almost touched the ground but she did not see anything then suddenly Drogon flew up when he almost collided with one of the white walkers. Dany squeezed his back to stay on him, and then a spear slipped last her, then another, and Drogon roared loudly and tried to escape. Daenerys tried to see something, but there was no trace of the army of the dead. She only saw a few of his wights, but no huge army. It was strange. Drogon swayed a bit because of the snowstorm and she felt how he started to land a bit further from the white walkers. He was unstable, probably the effect of the cold. She knew they have to escape. She knew they have to go back to the city to inform Jon about what she saw there, but Drogon couldn't fly up. A minute later he landed in the cold snow and Daenerys did not see anything else just the huge whiteness everywhere.
"Drogon does not let me down. We have to go back." She caressed the dragons back, but it was so cold, the armor began to freeze on him. "It is not good." she shook her head and she saw something is moving in the fog. "Fire." she reminded herself. "Fire can hold them back".  She slipped down from the back of the dragon and grabbed her sword. She glanced at Drogon and walked closer to his head. "You can keep us warm. You can safe us," she told him and looked again in the direction where she saw movement. She saw two shapes moving towards her, and she took a deep breath, then ordered his son.
"Dracarys."