Last

KING'S LANDING

Daenerys and Missandei were walking towards the Night King. Nothing can go closer to them or it seemed they did not want to. Some white walkers were looking at them while they were getting closer to their leader, but they did not try to touch them or hurt them. 
"Dany" Jon's voice came from behind them, and the wrights immediately turned to him and without hesitation, some of them started to run towards Jon to kill him. That moment Dany stopped and turned in his direction. Missandei raised her arm and Dany's arm moved in sync with hers. Some flames appeared around Jon, and the white walkers couldn't go through it. Jon snots with his sword and killed one of them, but then he realized Missandei did something with him. She made some mantle around him. He glanced at his family and started to hurry up his moves to reach them, but he saw how the Night King also made some steps towards his love and his daughter. He could saw, that Missandei's hand was bleeding, and Daenerys was holding a dagger in her hand. 

"Dany," Jon whispered her name. "Come back. Come to me." he continued to talk, but she did not move. Now he saw with his own eyes, that her eyes are white. She was not herself. "Missandei, honey." Jon swallowed, and it was so strange, but Daenerys raised her eyes at him at that moment. "Leave your mother." his voice was trembling. "He is going to kill both of you and I can't let it happen. "Please come back to me." he tried to form words, but he paid attention to the wrights around him. They were there, and they clearly can't wait to attack him. They were ready to kill him at the moment they have a chance. 
"MOVE!" he turned in the direction when he heard his sister's voice, and he saw how she and Gendry attacked the enemy at that moment. 
"Missandei. I need your mother. Let her go." Jon stepped more closer to them, and finally, Dany's eyes turned back to normal again but she had no idea what happened and where are they. Jon jumped next to them in a blink of an eye and moved them away to behind his back, and pulled out his sword. He was standing face to face with the Night King. 
"What..." Dany looked around, and the wrights continuously tried to attack them, but the protective cover was still around them. Missy kept her eyes on her father. 
"Take care of her," Jon told Dany above her shoulder "She did something, to keep us safe." he saw from the corner of his eyes that his sisters fight with the other wrights looked lost. She and Gendry couldn't win over them. There were too many. "I love you," he added and with his next move, he attacked their main enemy. The one who wanted to destroy the living world and pushed it to darkness. Daenerys was squeezing Missandei in her arms, and the white walkers were surrounding them but the little girl was just looking at her father, without a blink. 

Jon's sword clashed with the Night King's sword, but the blue creature did not strain. He has airy movement, and no matter how many times Jon wanted to hurt him, he failed continuously. Dany was watching the fight and meanwhile, she was holding Missandei in one of her arms, she pulled out her sword with the other. Not even she knew what she can do, meanwhile, she was holding Missy in her chest, but she also knows she won't let anyone hurt her. She was turning round and round, to see everything around them. 
"Mom." Missandei stretched her tiny arm to her mother's face. "I need you. You and my brother." 

"This way!" Yara tried to cut some way through the zombies. She left Tyrion, she did not agree to leave her soldiers there. She decided to fight for her last breath if that is necessary. Tormund followed her, just like Samwell. They knew at least they have to keep the women safe until they can, whose hiding in the huge hall. 

Something hit the huge door. They heard it quite clearly. Sansa felt how her heart was beating in her throat. She was looking around worriedly, and her eyes filled with tears. She heard it again. As if something wants to come inside through the door. The women in the room were hugging each other, and they were clearly afraid. They did not want to die. No one wanted to die. Sansa started to feel some panic. She barely could breathe. She thought they are in safe there. She thought no one will harm there, behind those huge, closed doors. Jon should have killed the Night King already. He is the only one who could have stopped him, but it seemed they are failed to do it. He and Daenerys. She knew Dany will choose to save herself and that bastard kid, than help the people. She knew it. She is not as great as everyone thinks. She is selfish and she runs away. She was sure. That is why the deads are at the door. That is why they will all going to die. Because that fake Queen just leaves them there. Her eyes stopped on Jenifire, who was kneeling and holding a candle in her hands.