Searching

KING'S LANDING

"What do you want to do?" Jon grabbed Dany's arm when she wanted to climb to Drogon's back.
"Our daughter is there." she pointed towards the city. "You said I can hold them up. So I'll try." she was determined and turned to him. "Go" she caressed his face, and then she climbed to the dragon. "Save her, and stay alive." it sounded like an order. They smiled at each other and the next moment Dany raised up to the air and flew towards the city. She saw how he was running to the gates. She took a deep breath and after she flew over the city walls she saw how their army - who remained within the walls are fighting for their lives. The deads were still climbing over the walls as if they would never run out. There were many of them. Too many. She knew it. And she knew she has to give the order. She has to burn the part of the city again if she wants to stop them. It scared her. The thought scared her. What if she ... what if it was not only Bran inside her mind. What if she really has that madness in her. Her father's madness. She spotted Arya and how she was fighting for her life, with Gendry by her side. She also saw Tormund and even Jenifire there. Then Daario, Yara... She glanced back and she saw how their army entered the city and joined the fight. She only did not see the two people who she wants to see the most. Jon and Missandei. They were nowhere to be found. She knows she has to focus, or she is going to lose everyone she ever loved. The ones who were standing next to her. Who agreed to fight by her side, to save the world, to save their daughter again. She turned to the walls again, where the dead were coming from. She closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened it she saw Dagon and Joral. They were flying right in front of Drogon. "What?" she surprised, and she forgot to breathe. She had no idea that they are there, they had no idea what were they doing there and she worried. She remembers what happened with VIserion. How could she forget that? His son became a monster, and those dragons were just children. Nothing more. They were not born to end this way. Somehow she has to send them away. "Leave!" she yelled with them but they did not pay attention to her. "Leave," she told them again but the next minute they just spread fire to the walls both at once. They moved in sync. Too sync. It was like... something or someone directed them.  "Dracarys," she told Drogon when they reached the wall and the huge dragon spread fire towards the thousands of deads. 

"Nesera" Jon stormed into the tower next to the gate. Something - some deeper feeling directed him to go there. Nesera was crouching there next to his daughter, whose eyes were white and she has murmured something. Nesera looked worried and she tried to shake her, to bring her back. 
"I ... I don't know what happened," she told him, and she was almost crying. "I am ... I am so sorry," she told Jon while her eyes were in tears.
"Don't." Jon stopped her and knelt next to his daughter. He analyzed her eyes. "She is..." he frowned then turned to the window then back to Missandei. He raised her up to his arms and stepped to the window. "She is warging," he whispered and saw how the two small dragons were helping to their huge brother to keep the deads away. "She is..." he glanced at her daughter again "She is helping her mother. She wants to save people." 
"She is a unique creature." Nesera wiped her tears away and stepped next to Jon.
"No. She is not some creature," he answered so seriously. "She is my daughter, no matter ... on what mission she was born. She is my daughter. And I won't let them win."
"How do you want to end this?" Nesera sighed and scanned his face. 
"We have to find the Night King." 
"But how?" Nesera spread her arms, and Jon has no answer. He looked at her daughter again, who clearly was directing one of the dragons with her mind, but that won't help. It helps to hold the dead back but he knew, if they don't stop the Night King they can't win the fight. No matter how hard they try. 

"Watch your back!" Arya warned Gendry, and they were in the middle of the chaos. Daenerys holds many of the dead back and burns them before they could get through the wall, but there were still too many from every side and it seemed like an endless war. 
"Where is Jon?" Tormund shouted meanwhile he cut one of the zombies into two pieces. 
"I don't know." Yara stabbed one then another caught her from behind, but Tormund cut the zombies arm then cut his head too. 
"They could come up" Daario hit another dead people before he could hurt Arya "We won't last long." he looked around and saw many of their men were already dead. 
"I'll find him." Arya tried to break through the crowd and it seemed like nothing could stop her.