jealousy pt. 2 *

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- sexual assault mentioned
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~y/n's pov~
earlier before vinnie sent the message

i didn't have time to cry over him. if he wanted to throw our entire 2 year relationship away then he could go ahead. he promised he wouldn't hurt me like my last ex did. guess he lied too. dumb of me to believe him.

i texted my best friend and told her to come pick me up. i was going out. i needed to get my mind off of him. he wasn't gonna come back. i needed to get over myself.

as expected my best friend was down and she told me she was picking me up in 10. i quickly smeared some eyeliner on and some lip gloss. i slipped into a skin tight short black dress.

the one that made vinnie get tense when he'd take me out in it. worried about who was looking at me. making sure he was ready to protect me. i missed him.

soon enough my friend was outside. "what up bitchhh you look damn good." i did a little turn for her before i got into her car making her laugh. "girl your ass looks good. where's vin he's gonna be concerned." she laughed.

my face fell. "yooo did something happen?" "i just need to get drunk...please? just take us somewhere." "yeah girl i got you." her voice was worried, less hyper.  she drove to our favorite bar.

i knew vinnie would be worried if he knew i was here, but i wasn't supposed to be thinking about him. i quickly walked into the bar immediately catching men's glances. i got uncomfortable, wishing i could grab vinnie's arm to feel grounded again. i pulled my dress down but it did no good.

"4 shots of vodka please." i said to the bartender. he nodded and walked away. i sat at the bar, my friend sitting next to me. "gonna share some of those shots?" "ha! you wish!" we laughed. i started to feel better. slowly.

the bartender placed four shot glasses in front of me and poured the vodka. "enjoy." i picked one up, sighed, and cocked it back. i didn't make a face i just went onto the next shot, and the next, and the next. my friend ordered her own stuff trying to keep up. i quickly ordered more.

1 hour later around the time of vinnies message

everything was spinning. i lost count of how many shots i had. my friend was as drunk as me but i still had no worry in the world.

two guys approached us.

"hey pretty ladies could we buy you a drink ?" the one talking had a five o'clock shadow and a messy side comb. he had brownish red hair and he was wearing a beat up flannel. i could tell i looked visibly disgusted but i had no control over my facial expressions at that point.

the other one was standing slightly behind the first one. he had longer black hair and tattoos. they crept up through his levi jacket collar. his hands had tattoos too. he was slightly attractive but nothing compared to what i used to have. it was honestly weird to think that these dudes were friends. they looked nothing alike.

"no thanks." my friend replied. "aww why not baby come on." the flannel man continued. "i'm gay and she's got a man." my friend said sternly. i cocked my head back and laughed at her comment. everything was funny at that moment.

"well i don't see him." he smirked. "i can buy my own drinks bud but thanks." i laughed out. the black haired one mumbled something to the other one, pulling back on his flannel. "nah." he replied. what were they talking about?

i gave my friend the "let's go" look and she drank the rest of her drink in one gulp. we got up but i felt a hand grip my arm. "come on honey, just one drink." he smiled. he smelled of cigarettes and bad chinese food. "i s-said no. leave m-me alone." my words were slurring.