Part sixteen

HALF AN HOUR LATER, everyone had arrived at Karaoke.  They went in and ordered some drinks for all of them before entering the room they had paid for, where they could sing. Annelisse was excited at the idea, it was something that years ago she dragged her friends to do.

"I still can't believe you convinced us to do something like that."  Mittie commented as they headed towards the living room.

"Oh, come on. You are the least suited to say that, the last time who ended up singing Wannabe with me?"  Annelisse raised an eyebrow and everyone laughed at that information.

"This night will be interesting."  Albert said amused, rubbing his hands "I did not know this wild side of you."  He said to Annelisse, who smiled in amusement.

"Galbott, you have no escape."  She responded shaking the head and a smile on her face.

They all entered and took their seats.  As they settled in, they all took the occasional swig of their drink while Annelisse set up the Kareoke. When she had it, she turned to look at the rest.

"None of you have an escape. No one."  She repeated that last thing looking at each and every one of them "Besides, I'm going to expose you all." Smiled a bit wickedly.

Everyone was heard trying to complain, talking to Annelisse all at once but laughing and amused at the thought.

"Don't worry. Since I've known you, I know I must prepare you first. That's why—"  She said as she grabbed a bottle that had previously ordered, a bunch of shot glasses and walked over to them "—We're going to set the stage."  She continued to smile maliciously.

"Since when are you the bad influence?"  Blaise asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Since I met you, all of you."  She replied as prepared the glasses and filled them "You too, Daphne. You have no escape. I have in the past gotten everyone here to sing their worst song, and you will too."

Daphne felt good about what she had just said, feeling part of the group.

"Oh, don't put her through that, Lisse."  Draco said amused.

"Malfoy, I'm only going to say two words."  She looked at him with amusement in her eyes, rolling her tongue inside her cheek.

"No no no—"

"Waterfalls, TLC." Annelisse ended up saying.

Instantly, Draco covered his face feeling some embarrassment, to which Daphne looked at him in surprise, amused "Really?"  She said laughing.

"I hate you, Lisse."  He looked at her defiantly but with a smile on his face "It was because she wouldn't stop singing it and I ended up liking it."

"He sang it all the time, you should have seen him. Draco Malfoy singing TLC."  She was pointing her finger at him.

"And of course, Annelisse made him sing it here, at the karaoke."  Blaise commented "Too bad I couldn't videotape it." Shook his head, making a small noise with his mouth.

"Well, today there's no salvation for anyone."  She said raising her shot glass to all of them, looking at them. 

Feigning disapproval since everyone was certainly happy with the idea, they also took their glasses and then toasted.  In one gulp, they drank the alcohol and some made some faces at it.