Extra

They ran from one place to another.  Annelisse chased the little ones, trying to catch them so she could dress them for school.  Draco watched the scene  from the dining room table, laughing happily as he sipped his coffee.

"Come here!"  Annelisse screamed chasing them once more.

She finally managed to reach the little ones and wrapped her arms around them, stopping them "You are already mine, little demons."  She spoke between laughs "It's over. Let's get dressed."

"No, mom!"  Mona complained "I don't want to go to school. The kids are strange, different. I don't like them."  She pouted.

"Honey, you have to go." explained Annelisse, bending down to be at the same height as her almost ten-year-old  daughter "It's school."

"And you, you too, go get dressed."  She patted the boy's bottom lightly—with a smile on her face. "Just get dressed and clean up. Ten minutes."  She warned before letting them go and do what she asked.

Between sighs and seeing how both of them were going to comply with what she had said, Annelisse walked towards Draco with a smile.

"Having fun, father?"  She joked raising both eyebrows. Between small giggles she sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, a tender look.

"Well, a little bit."  He rolled his eyes while he caressed her waist and after that, left a tender and sound kiss on her lips "You know you don't have to go back to work yet if you don't want to, do you?"  Draco commented.

She snorted "Yeah, but I need to get out a bit too. As much as I love being with you at home, I like my job and I miss it."

Draco caressed her face as he brushed a few strands of hair from her face. "We miss you when you're not around."

"And I miss you too. But you know, this being Auror..." she shrugged "By the way, I think Mona is doing weird things, you know."

"Has she shown anything in particular?"  He asked.

"Not exactly, but the other day she told me that something strange happened to her in class."

"Well, we'll talk to her today after school if you want. In a year she could get into Hogwarts if she turns out to be a wizard in the end."

"Hogwarts."  She repeated with a small nostalgic laugh "She wouldget sorted directly  into Slytherin."

"You think?"  Draco said, a smirk growing on his face.

"Have you seen her? If we thought Draco Malfoy was mischievous, your daughter is much worse."  She widened her eyes "She was the one who broke the toys the other day. She blamed Scorpius."  She laughed.

"Seriously?"

"You still haven't got the look your daughter makes when she lies? Oh sure, I forgot that now she's your favorite one." Annelisse rolled her eyes, feigning outrage.

Draco laughed at that, taking Annelisse's face and meeting her lips to place a deep kiss on these "Silly, I love you." He said against her lips.

She smiled, she always received those words as if it was the first time "I love you too."  She placed a chaste kiss on his lips and rose from Draco's lap. "I'll take the kids to school, what are your plans today, Mr. Malfoy?"  She joked.

"Well, since I have vacations, not much. I'm going to see my mother at the Manor. She wants to talk about Mona and Scorpius's birthday party. It still seems incredible to me, how did you manage to give them birth on the same day?"  Draco puffed at that fact.

They were only four years apart, but curiously, their birthdays were the same day.

"You made them, you got me pregnant, Malfoy, you should know."  She raised both eyebrows in amusement.

Draco laughed at that comment and got up from his chair, walking with Annelisse through the living room. "We'll celebrate it at the Manor, right?"

"Sure. Everyone will come."  She smiled at him.

"And then my mother will stay with them all weekend."  He took Annelisse by the waist, making her stop and pulled her towards him, with a mischievous smile "A whole weekend alone."

She wrapped her arms around his neck "Sounds tempting." She bit her lower lip for a second.

Draco let out a small growl leaning towards her and then kissing her "Then, you know what that means."  He whispered.

"Wine, movies and lots of sex."  She replied amused.

"Oh, yeah!"  He bent his knees slightly, blissful at the idea, a satisfying smile on her face. "I miss good sex."

"Now we are parents and that takes up our time." She shrugged "But we have some wonderful grandmothers who take care of them to give us a break."

"I still have a hard time believing that your mother and mine have become inseparable."

Annelisse laughed at that "They're tea buddies. They have nothing better to do and my mother loves yours."  She placed a kiss on Draco's lips.

"Ugh, don't do that." they heard the voice of little Scorpius, interrupting them.

Draco and Annelisse laughed, looking at their little one "Are you ready?"  She asked, tilting her head.

"Yes!"

"Mona, come on. We'll be late!"  She raised her voice.

"I'm coming!"  She yelled back.

Within seconds, rapid footsteps began to be heard. Mona was speeding through the house. She came to the living room, taking one last leap "That's it, I'm ready. Let's go."  She started walking instantly towards the door.

Annelisse raised an eyebrow in disbelief, noticing what her daughter had hidden from her "Hey, not so fast Miss."  She walked towards her. She bent down and from under her uniform took out what she had hidden.  She discovered a joke item, from the twins' store.

"I'm going to kill the Weasleys."  She stood up and showed the item to Draco, raising an eyebrow at him "See what I told you?"

Draco laughed, approaching them "Mona, you can't take these things with you to school, you cannot play pranks on people with these."  He spoke "There are other ways to play jokes, Muggle-style—"

Annelisse hit her husband, stopping him "Don't give her ideas!"  She scolded him, causing everyone to laugh as she rolled her eyes "Damn Malfoy's."  She sighed.

"Listen to your mother and be good."  Draco finally said to his daughter, who nodded.  He rose and placed a kiss on Annelisse's lips "See you this afternoon."

"You already have something to do today, go see those damn twins and tell them to stop giving our daughter items. Among the naughty side she inherited from her father and her two fake uncles spoiling her, in the end they will make my daughter turn the own devil."  She spoke pointing a finger, frowning in indignation.

He just nodded, letting his wife know that he would do so.  Draco laughed, watching as she said goodbye to him for the last time—by blowing him a kiss and leaving through the door of the house with the children, going to school.  Happy, watching those people who were his family, his all.

One more time thinking about how lucky he was.