Part twenty eight

AFTER EVERYONE CATCHING UP, each decided to go it alone, take a walk around the castle and spend the day in it as they had been allowed. The group had completely separated: Pansy and Blaise had joined Daphne, Gregory, and Vincent. Mittie was showing Albert the castle -as if they had a date- and Draco and Annelisse had decided to do the same, lose themselves in the castle as they remembered moments.

They walked through the dungeons after leaving the common room and still watching it in wonder.

"I really never thought I would come back here. Sometimes I would love to study here again, live here again." Annelisse commented as they reached the potions classroom.

"Not me. But I did the last year here. You made it all worth it." Draco replied, eliciting a smile from her.

Looking around the classroom, they saw Professor Snape, even surprised. He, noticing their presence, stopped what he was doing, observing these two people who began to walk through the classroom towards him.

"Malfoy." He spoke standing up "And Haunt?" Asked strangely, approaching them.

"Professor Snape." Draco greeted with a small smile "Are you still teaching potions?" He joked.

"Until someone comes along who can surpass me." He answered.

"Oh come on, I was the best in his class. In all of Hogwarts."

"I see your ego hasn't changed at all." Snape raised an eyebrow in surprise.

Annelisse laughed at that, as did Draco.

"A real shame that you didn't turn to alchemy in the end." Snape commented.

"Then you recognize that I was good."

"I have not said such a thing." Snape denied, provoking the two of them let out a little laugh "Do you enjoy the visit?"

"A lot. It's great to be able to come back here after such a long time." Annelisse smiled.

"Well, whatever. Go ahead and let me get on with my work." He frowned, once again being as Snape as ever. "Nice to see you again, Mr. Malfoy." He smiled very slightly, but it was perceptible to Draco, who chuckled "Miss Haunt."

They said goodbye to the professor and left the classroom again. Draco once again wrapped Annelisse's shoulders.

"I'm still not used to his seriousness, is it so hard for him to smile?" Annelisse commented.

"It's Snape being Snape, what did you expect?" He laughed.

Annelisse broke free from Draco having an idea and ran off without warning.

"Hey, where are you going?" Draco raised his voice, echoing through the halls of the dungeons.

Annelisse paused for a second and turned to Draco with a smile "You already know where." She said shaking her head slightly towards him in the distance. Instantly, she started running again.

Draco ran his tongue through his teeth, amused. He knew exactly where she was going and did not hesitate for a second to follow her, running just like her and trying to catch up with Annelisse.

After a brief running, Draco caught up with Annelisse-touching her from behind around her waist with his hands and causing her to flinch. The laughing couple continued that career they had entered as if they were children again, while they made their way to the Astronomy tower, such a special place.

They ran through the castle, constantly overtaking each other, trying to win. They successfully reached the Astronomy classroom and quickly reached the stairs that eventually led to the tower.