Part thirty five

"Draco?" Spoke sweet, tired voice with difficulty.

Instantly, everything stopped for Draco— not caring for anything else. The memories faded and he instantly turned his full attention to Annelisse, watching her move slightly, trying to open her eyes.

Relief and happiness rushed through Draco's body because Annelisse had awakened. At last, he thought. He delicately caressed her, trembling, allowing her to wake up "Lisse, you're here. Do you hear me?"

"Draco, where am I, wha... "

"Sh, sh. Easy, everything's fine." He spoke feeling the happiness explode inside him to see her alive-awake, about to cry of hapiness "Call the doctor, mom." He said turning his face towards his mother for a second.

Quickly, Narcissa paid attention at was was happening and went in search of the doctor to warn that Annelisse had finally woken up, after two eternal days.

After an eternal minute for him, Annelisse managed to open her eyes wide, getting a better look at Draco, whom she was glad to see, smiling broadly at him

"I'm so happy that you woke up, Lisse. I—" He sighed without being able to finish. Without giving her time, he placed small kisses on her lips, finally feeling them again.

"But what happened, Draco?" She spoke still somewhat misplaced, confused.

"Mr. Malfoy, I'm here already." The doctor burst into the room and behind him, Narcissa.

"Draco, I have sent a message to everyone. They will come as soon as possible." Naricssa spoke approaching him.

"Miss Haunt, I'm glad to see you awake, how do you feel?" The doctor spoke, approaching Annelisse. Draco pulled away, letting the doctor work.

She grunted trying to get up a little on the bed "Good, I think. Confused. Why am I here?" She frowned, looking at the doctor.

"Your fiancé brought you here two days ago. Apparently you broke a Vow, a Vow that luckily didn't kill you."

At that, Annelisse looked at Draco, almost scared. Memories then came back to her mind, remembering everything.

The visit to Hogwarts, the letter, the pensive, the memory—everything.

"We had to induce you into a coma for the good of both of you, we couldn't risk losing it." The doctor spoke.

"Lose, what? What are you talking about?" She looked at Draco for a second and at Naricssa, not understanding.

The doctor looked at Draco for a second and then sighed "Your fiancé will bring you up to date. Please, let me check that everything's correct and then you can see her again." Asked to them.

Both, Draco and Narcissa nodded and taking one last look at Annelisse, they both left the room.