Part twenty five

Hey hey, dear readers.
Before reading, thank you for all the support, you are incredible. Don't be afraid to comment, I like to see your comments, your votes and what you think of the story. This chapter felt like I owed it to you, so.  Enjoy it!

__________________

THE SLIGHT SUNLIGHT filtered throughout the room from very early.  No noise could be heard throughout the house and the couple continued asleep in bed, sleeping peacefully.  Draco's arm was around Annelisse, hugging her under the covers—naked after the wonderful night they had yesterday.

They showed their love not once or twice, even three times, not getting tired of each other at all, wanting even more. Between small talks, caresses and kisses, they fell into each other's arms, exhausted by sleep.

It was a little after six in the morning and since it was a workday, Draco was soon awake.  Between grunts and several changes of position, he finally opened his eyes but this time with a big smile plastered on his face, feeling Annelisse next to him, waking up next to her.  Something that he did not think could happen to him again.

He looked still somewhat sleepy but in turn marveling at the woman he had next to him still asleep.  He observed how relaxed she was, how peacefully she slept in his arms.  Without hesitation, he began to place small and tender kisses on Annelisse's shoulder, moving slightly them up to her neck and causing her to let out small grunts of pleasure.

He, smiling at such a thing, continued while at the same time gently caressing her body, to which she finally reacted by turning to Draco with a silly smile on her face.

He continued kissing her, this time on her lips and Annelisse still without opening her eyes, smiled at that, enjoying what Draco was doing to her.  He brushed strands of hair away from her face, making it visible and she finally opened her eyes "Is that heaven or something?"  She said something teasing and her voice still somewhat hoarse.

Draco, who smiled, kissed her once more. And how could he not, after five long years, one night was not enough for him "If it is, I could stay forever."  He whispered back.

"But it's Tuesday."  She snorted after saying that.

"I'd say skip work but we're not in school anymore and I'm afraid Kingsley will be upset with us."  He explained with amusement in his voice.

"Well," Annelisse raised her hand to look at the wristwatch, checking the time. "We still have 20 minutes to spare."  She smirked mischievously.

"We will have to settle for that."  He said just before kissing her once more, this time eager, hungry once more for Annelisse.  Draco positioned himself over her between kisses, taking her hands and placing them on her head having her pinned under him "Let's have breakfast."  He said playfully with a somewhat hoarse, velvety voice.

Both of them quickly merged once more between kisses and small laughs, letting themselves be carried away once more, making love again in that bed under the covers.