ONE SHOT (NEW)

NEITHER HAD SPOKEN YET. Sitting all together in that cafe and carrying clear shame on their faces, the six friends avoided making eye contact with each other. The tension was so great it could be said it was even difficult to breathe. How had they gotten to this situation?  Each and every one of them wondered. 

And the truth is, we had to go back almost forty eight hours to understand how they had ended up in that hotel cafe, hungover and embarrassed by their actions of last night.

Suddenly they all eyed him — who apparently was the only one who had triumphed by the smile he wore.

FRIDAY MORNING.

The house looked like a battlefield.  Since he was gone, she had taken care of everything and among her and the little free time that she managed to find, dedicated it to trying to control those beasts that she had for children.

"Oh my gosh, how did this get here?"  She wondered, taking a toothbrush from behind the couch. In a loud huff, stood up and took a deep breath "Scorpius!"  She yelled, echoing through the house.

Within seconds, accelerated footsteps came rushing into the hall.

"What's up, mom?"  The young blond pressed his lips, knowing perfectly the tone his mother had used.

Annelisse arched an eyebrow at his ineffective attempt to show innocence "Again, really? You have to stop hiding things from your sister."

Scorpius did not respond, knowing that he had been completely hunted.

She sighed heavily "You have to stop this war now, Scorp." Handed him the toothbrush "Go give it back to her. You're lucky you're going to Hogwarts today and I can't punish you."

Scorpius could not hide the victorious smile that grew on his face "When are we going to the station?"

"As soon as you're ready. Tell your sister for me to hurry up. The train leaves at eleven and it's about ten." Annelisse reported as she checked her wristwatch.

"Will dad come?"

She gift her son with a smile, nodding, "He better does." She then muttered under her breath.

Shaking his head, Scorpius quickly disappeared to carry out orders.

The noise of the doorbell startled Annelisse slightly and inmediately went to open the door.  A smile appeared on her face, even surprised.

"Albert, what are you doing here?"  Asked as she let him in.

"I bring coffee."  He handed her one and placed a tender kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks." Annelisse exhaled as they both paced the house.

"Mittie's still at the Ministry, so I came in her place."  He commented as he rolled his eyes with some amusement.

"Are you still with it?"

"Ann, it's been almost a week now. It's absurd that you both are still like this."

"It wasn't me who said offensive things."  She alleged.

"You know perfectly well that he didn't mean to say them."

"He's an idiot." She mumbled, her eyes drifting down.

"Ann, pride is getting you nowhere and you both want to end this stupid fight." Albert noted.

Her gaze went up, finding his "I just don't understand why he gets angry like this."

"Well, you took the job without consulting him first."