They're are coming

*Sarah Pov*

I winced as my sides hurt from being squeezed to death by a monster. A faint light rose from Gandalf’s staff, as it gave a small glow across his face, as he turned round to look at us. I was still rubbing my sides, he looked over at me but I kept my eyes on the ground. I could feel the stare of eyes watching me. I looked up quickly to see Legolas watching me with concern.

“We now have but one choice...we must face the long dark of Moria. Be on your guard...there are older and fouler things than the Orcs in the deep places of the world.” Gandalf warned, as we all followed after him quietly. No one daring to say a word, as we continued our journey to the inner chamber of Moria. We came across a thin bridge, as we went one after the other. I stopped to look up and see the deep mine working, that haven’t been used for who knows who long. Glancing back at my feet, I continued to follow after Gimli.

“Quietly, now. It's a four day journey to the other side. Let us hope that our presence will go unnoticed.” Gandalf whispered.

“Sarah…” I cut him off.

“Don’t worry Gandalf, I am on my guard. You shall be the first to know” I replied loud enough for him to hear, but quiet enough to not awaken anything that stayed lurking the mines of Moria. I could tell the others were confused, but we kept going, to avoid questions. We kept walking; it must be night time as I could feel my own body grow tired, as we walked through the Moira cemetery cavern. We continue up a steep stair, passing through a dwarf cemetery. The graves are despoiled...dwarf skeletons are strewn about and Goblin Graffiti is scrawled on monuments in dried Dwarf blood. The Atmosphere is very sinister.

As we climbed up, I must admit I was struggling, I was exhausted, I would climb up one step, and then help Merry and Pippin up with me. Pulling them up the giant steps. As I went to climb the next one, my foot slipped, as a small rock feel, along with my feet. Catching onto the stone, I pulled myself up as I saw Legolas offer a hand. Weakly smiling I took it as he pulled me up with any trouble.

“It’s a long way to fall” He smiled, as I realized we were still holding hands. Blushing I let go, before I helped Merry and Pippin up. We stopped at a tunnel that led into three different passages. Each disappearing into their own dark tunnels. Gandalf paused and frowned as he looked from one to the other.

“I have no memory of this place” He whispered. Gandalf took a seat on the rock, in deep thought, almost in a trance. He looked like he was meditating almost. I took this time to rest. More like collapsed, down on the rock.

“Get some rest Sarah. You look exhausted” Aragorn whispered, as I sighed and closed my heavy eyes. Only to have a nightmare….

*Frodo Pov*

I heard a faint sound of a noise coming down from the tunnel we had just climbed, as I looked down.

“Are we lost?” Pippin asked.

“No. I don’t think we are. Shhhh Gandalf’s thinking” Merry spoke harshly.

“Merry!”

“What?”

“I’m hungry” I chuckled. But my smile faded when I saw a glimpse of a creature moving, it’s way towards us. Darting and staying hidden in the darkness, I gulped before quickly running over to Gandalf. I smiled at Sam, as he gave me a weak smile back. I noticed Sarah was sound asleep, her face made her look uncomfortable. Legolas just sat quietly, as Boromir and Aragorn talked.

“There’s something down there” I whispered to Gandalf, trying not to let the others know.

“It's Gollum.” Gandalf replied quietly as he smoked him pipe. I froze, shocked.