I see my Father

*Gandalf Pov*

I heard Sarah cry out as from the horse onto her back, I ran to her. Her eyes flickered from the blue to red as she cried out, clutching her side. Legolas helped me as we removed her armor, revealing the black dress she wore under it. I glanced at the rip in the fabric to find a black wound on her left side of her stomach. Black ink from the wound around her body as she kept gasping.

“What’s wrong with her Gandalf?” Legolas asked me frightened as had her head in his lap, as I pulled out a piece of a dark blade from her wound.

“Poison. Sauron poisoned her” I sneered as she cried out, before her eyes closed and she stopped moving. NO!

“No no no NO!” I said as we tried to get her to wake up.

“SARAH! WAKE UP!” I called but she wouldn’t wake.

*Sarah Pov*

I felt myself suddenly stop being in pain as I opened my eyes. I saw in the shadow world as I gasped in horror. I turned as I felt myself looking at the Eye of my father as he hissed to me. I tried to take a step back, but I couldn’t, my feet were being pulled towards him.

“Nith! Nith! (No! No!)” I shouted out as he laughed.

“Mi ginlÿċdre, puam usji Qildn iepøobl êhöët iieà øæξδ uew (My darling, once your crowned you won’t remember them. They will feel our wrath!)” He told me as I felt ropes being wrapped around my body as I tried so hard to escape free.

“Nith wieuhg eo (No struggling now)” He laughed as I saw his physical form appear from the shadows. I gulped and squirmed even harder as he came closer and held my head in his hands roughly. With his left hand he dragged his sharp claw down my chest as I screamed. I could feel my blood slowly escape from my body as he hissed to the colour gold.

Suddenly I heard a soft ring as I looked to see a bright light. I fell to my knees as I saw the light fade and Lady Galadriel walk towards me as she helped me to my feet.

“The crown has saved you from the poison of hatred. The love of your people defeats hatred and evil. When you wake you must remove it and smashed it. Destroying the poison is the only way. Be careful my child, she whispered softly as she kissed my forehead then smiled and walked back to the light. I felt a tug as I was drawn awake.

I gasped as I flew to my feet and onto my knees panting. I threw off the crown from my head, as I watched the gold transform to black. I grabbed my sword and smashed it against the melt. As it cracked and vanished it released a gust of wind as I was blown back into the arms of Legolas.

“Hi” I smiled, as he scooped me up and held me close. I laughed as I looked down to see myself in only the dress I wore under my armor. I glared at him as he held up his in surrender; I buckled myself up, waved my hand over the scratches as they healed. I glanced down at my body to see where he had clawed me had faded as I sighed with relief.

“What happened? We almost lost you!” Gandalf spoke as I smiled.

“My crown of my people saved me.” I spoke as he smiled and laughed as I stuck out my tongue. We made our way back towards Helm’s Deep. Legolas had his arm around my shoulder as I had my around his waist till we saw Gimli sitting on and Orc, smoking his pipe.

“Finally count. Forty-two” Legolas smiled at Gimli as I chuckled and shook my head.

“Forty-two. Well that’s not bad for a pointy elf prince.” He spoke sarcastically as he chuckled. “I find myself sitting with forty-three” He spoke as he went back to smoking his pipe happily, knowing he has won. Legolas pulled an arrow and shot at the Orc under him barly missing his leg.

“Forty-three” Legolas smirked as Gimli snarled.

“It was already dead!” He snapped.

“It was twitching” Legolas defended.

“It was twitching because I my axe in its nervous system!” He snapped shaking his axe which shook the entire dead Orc. I laughed so hard.

“Well I win on three thousand and fifty five” I chuckled as they stared at me.

“HOW?!” they both ask surprised.

“Well thousand eight hundred are from my powers to make them kill each other. And I shot a hundred and forty dead and killed a hundred and ten with my sword” I smiled as they just stared at me.

“What?” I asked as they ran after me. I ran laughing I saw Gimli give up chasing me, but Legolas was hot on my trial, as soon Legolas caught me and held me against the wall. His face inches away from mine, as I stared into his eyes.

“That isn’t fair” He chuckled as I rolled my eyes. He hesitated before he leaned in and kissed me. My stomach erupted with butterflies. I felt magic, as the kiss was filled with love and passion. His lips licked the entrance of my mouth for and opening as I smirked and teased him by refusing. I pulled back as he pouted. I winked before I ran off. My lips tingled as I smiled to myself. I loved it, I loved him! I am in so much trouble!

“Sauron’s wrath will be terrible, his retribution swift. The battle for Helm’s Deep is over. The battle for Middle-earth is about to begin. All our hopes now lie with two little hobbits. Somewhere in the wilderness.” Gandalf told Aragorn as I sighed. I hope Frodo and Sam are alright…