He wants me back

*Sarah Pov*

We left early in the morning, and I must say those Hobbits, can eat like there is no tomorrow. I mean do they have an endless stomach or something?!?! I knew that the Black Riders, were after us, probably a day behind if we were lucky, because they kept taking the roads and we were taking the high lands.

We were in the middle of the forest, as I could easily hear them talking behind us. They must think we are deaf, because they whisper SO loud!

“Where are you taking us?” Frodo kept asking.

“Into the wild” was all we would say, as we grinned and chuckled to each other. Merry and Pippin found me interesting because I was an elf. I hadn’t said anything about me being a half elf, because that would only raise questions. Questions I don’t think I will ever be able or ready to answer.

“Aragorn you do know you make the loudest of steps” I chuckled as he gave me a friendly shove; I just stuck out my tongue like a child and kept going. I must admit, I had to grow up very fast. My mother died when I was born, I never knew her. My father was no gentleman. When I ran away from home, I had to fend for myself. Fight for my own survival.

“How do we know if this Strider and Ranger are friends or Gandalf’s?” I heard Sam ask Frodo.

“We have no choice but to trust them” Frodo replied.

“But where are they leading us?” Merry asked

“To Rivendell, to the house of Elrond” I spoke over them as I saw a few of them blush, knowing we had heard them. As we kept walking, I raised my hood, and wrapped my cloak around me.

“Did you hear that? We’re going to Rivendell, we are going to meet the elves” Sam spoke excitedly, as I just sighed and kept walking. I heard a sudden bang behind me, to notice the Hobbits had stopped and were beginning to unpack.

“What are they doing?” I asked Aragorn as he just shrugged.

“Gentlemen” He spoke as they all looked up at us. “We do not stop till nightfall” He spoke as Merry looked horrified.

“What about breakfast?” Merry complained.

“You had breakfast already” I spoke like it was obvious.

“We’ve had one yes, but what about second breakfast.” He spoke, as I laughed. Second breakfast? Are they kidding me? I looked up and jumped, being half elf is fabulous, you feel like you’re on wings. Grabbing a few apples, I threw them down, as the Hobbits ate them happily. Enjoying the sweet scent of food, I jumped down, only to be caught by Aragorn. I raised an eyebrow, as he blushed a little bit. He put my down, as I kept going eating my apple as I went.

*Pippin Pov*

I ate my apple hungrily; as I saw Ranger jump down and strider catch her. She laughed before he put her down, she kept walking, but he just stood there dumbstruck as I laughed and walked over smirking.

“Can I come?” I asked as he looked at me confused.

“To your wedding. Can I have a first row seat” I begged as he chuckled, ruffled my hair and kept going. It was obvious to anyone who looked at Strider had a massive thing for Ranger. Though she was just mysterious. I couldn’t read any emotion from her. Odd. Oh well, I went back to my apple.

“Hey Pippin” I heard her call me as I looked up.

“Want mine?” She offered, it only had a bite out from it, as I smiled and chomped on it.

“Thaknkw feuio” I spoke with a full mouth as she chuckled and kept walking. Until we reach the ruin of the great watch tower of Amon Sul.

*Sarah Pov*