No Sarah you can not fall in love

*Sarah Pov*

It was late, as most of the Fellowship members were inside for the feast, I on the other hand, snuck out after one bite of food. I wasn’t hungry. I slipped out unnoticed, because I am good at making myself unseen when I want too. I walked slowly in the gardens of Rivendell, watching the stars dance above me. As I slowly walked along the gardens, I stopped and looked down at my wrist, I pulled back my sleeve, as my mark that was printed in my skin, looked up at me.

“Hello Aragorn” I spoke, as I let my arms droop by my sides, with my sleeve covering my arm. I turned round as he stood there looking at me with concern. I hugged my arms, as I sighed.

“I’m fine Aragorn, really. You don’t need to worry about me” I gave a weak smile, as he walked over to me. He stopped, as I could feel his warm breath on my neck, as I looked down, he gently raised his hand to mine. He pulled my right arm closer, as he slowly removed my sleeve, as the black pattern was fully shown. He ran his fingers over the mark, as I just sighed and looked away.

“I was born with it” I spoke as I turned from his grip. I knew he was confused.

“I saw how the ring flew towards you. I heard you speak the language of Mordor.” Aragorn spoke as I stiffened to the sound of Mordor ringing in my elf ears.

“What happened to you when you were younger Sarah? You are such a mystery, please tell me” He spoke, as he got closer towards me.

“Time will reveal me Aragorn. Until then, I know you are not ready to hear my words of Truth” I spoke as he sighed.

“Don’t forget to let me help you, I know your struggling from whatever, that mark means. You can’t do it alone” He whispered near my ear as I shuddered. I turned to face him, only to take a step back from how close we were.

“Trust me Aragorn. When you know, you know why” I spoke as he looked into my eyes.

“Your eyes are so enchanting” He whispered to me, as he rubbed my cheek. He pulled me into a hug, before he kissed my forehead and left me to think alone in the forest. As I walked along, I sang something my mother used to sing me to sleep.

“I pray you'll be my eyes
And watch her where she goes
And help her to be wise
Help me to let go

Every mother's prayer
Every child knows
Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe”

As I sang, I walked in the gardens; the butterflies flew up around me, as the flowers sparkled in the dark. As I sang, I watched my past flash before my eyes.

I watched the little me, in my bed, with my mother come running to my room. Hugging me from my nightmares I would have each night. As she would kiss my cheek and rock me back and forth. She would rub my back, and whisper in my ear everything would be alright. She would sing me this song, as I saw over her shoulder my father Lord Sauron standing in the doorway, just watching. I would lay back down in my bed, listening to her soft voice, as I drifted back to sleep.

I watch myself the young frightened child, with my mother carrying her through Mordor, in the nick of night, almost reaching the black gate, when Orcs suddenly attack, as the mother let me. Her daughter go. I watched as my father Sauron walked over, angrily as he slapped the beautiful face of my mother, as she spat on his face. I watched as he dug his sword into her chest, as I screamed. I watched as he fed my mother to the hungry Orcs, who had been longing for some fresh meat. They get Elf. I watched as he walked over to me, as I was crying, the anger in his eyes vanished. He never smiled, as he sheath his sword and picked me up leading me back to the Palace. Where I spent my every living breath.

I watched as the teenager, young adult me, dressed in battle armor, ran from my room in the Palace, killing the Orcs in my way, as I raced to the battle field. I somehow managed to get to Lord Elrond, as I saw myself telling him and the kings the way to defeat my own father. I watched as the young innocent girl I was became a warrior against Morder. I watched as my Father vanished as the Ring of Power, was cut from his finger.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I have been avoiding who I am for so long, as I felt my arm almost give a sudden feeling of relief. As if all my banishing the truth of who I am was getting too much for myself.

“I pray she finds your light
And holds it in her heart
As darkness falls each night
Remind her where you are”

I continued to sing, as I looked up at the stars and moon, as they winked down at me. Mom, are you happy with whom I am? Are you proud of me? I want to make you proud mom, in so many ways.

“Every mother's prayer
Every child knows
Need to find a place
Guide her with your grace
Give her faith so she'll be safe

Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe” I finished, as I sighed. I could feel another tear leave my eye, as I heard a sudden snap behind me, as I turned and tripped the person behind me. As they fell down with a thud, I swiftly grabbed the knife from my heel, as I had it placed on their neck. I watched as my tear from my face, and landed on his cheek. He didn’t say anything, as he just looked into my eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat, he was so handsome. No Sarah you can not fall in love.

*Legolas Pov*

I wanted to see how Sarah was feeling. When I noticed she wasn’t at the feast I went to look for her. Maybe she is in the gardens? I went looking round, until I heard the most angelic voice I have ever heard before in my life.

“Every mother's prayer
Every child knows
Need to find a place
Guide her with your grace
Give her faith so she'll be safe

Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe”

She finished, as I dreamily listened, snapping on a branch, she turned quickly, tripping me over in a swift movement, as I landed hard on my back. OUCH! She leaned down over me, with a knife pressed against my neck. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM! I saw her eyes were red, on cheek was tear stained, as her next tear landed on mine. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes. They were enchanting, just perfect for a beautiful elf. She removed the knife from my neck, as I hesitantly drew my hand up and dried her face from the next tear. She closed her eyes and leaned into my hand. As I slowly sat up. We just sat there, as I saw her knife was clutched in her hand.

Out of the corner of my eye I heard her sigh, before replacing in back in the heel of her boot, before she opened her eyes and looked into mine. My heart skipped a beat. I barely know her and I think I might fancy her. I brushed a piece of loose hair from her bun, as she just collapsed beside me, as I pulled her into a hug. Her breathing was uneven. I laid down on the grass beside her and it was soon that I heard soft breathing. I looked down and saw Sarah fast asleep. She looked so cute, and before I knew it I had fallen asleep beside her…..