Something is stirring that i fear

*Sarah Pov*

This is what I was wearing: polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65306800

I had been riding on my horse: google.com.sg/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&q...

for hours, I knew she was tired, as I followed Aragorn. My legs were going Jelly, as we soon stopped. I sighed, as I painfully got down from Shadow. She neighed against my hand, as I stroked her nose.

“læ, pogils wtenthe geir mediay sguer (Go, I will call you if I need you)” I whispered to her in my home language. The forbidden language, which I have not spoken off in years. I gasped, I would never speak in my home language, and something has awaked me on the inside. Something that is never a good thing. I watched as she nodded, she nuzzled her nose by the side of my face, before she galloped off in the darkness.

“Come on Sarah, we should get inside” Aragorn spoke, as I glanced up at the sky. He was right it was close to raining, as we walked into a busy crowded inn. My name and me being an elf was the only thing that Aragorn knew about me, besides that I have perfect aim, and I am very skillful with a blade. We sat in the corner, our hoods drawn up, Aragorn was smoking on his pipe, as I just listened to the sound of the water pour down outside. I had my bow in my lap, as my left hand was gently placed on the hilt of my sword, my right hand protectively holding my bow, as I slowly looked around the entire room.

“Drink this” Aragorn smiled, as he came back with two mugs. I gave a small nod, as I drank down the liquid hungrily. Aragorn went back to his smoking his pipe, as I suddenly sat straight up, my hand tight on my sword, my bow being squeezed under my grip.

“What is it?” Aragorn asked, as he removed his feet from the table. The ring. Lord Sauron’s ring, is near. I can feel it. It wants me. It’s calling for me. The power of that ring, I have been hiding from it for years. I could feel my heart’s pace pick up as I turned to the door of the inn. There I saw four hobbits walk in, looking hungry, wet and tired. One of them is baring the ring. Stiffly I leaned back in my seat, placed my boots on the table, as I watched them like a hawk. Aragorn noticed my stiffness, as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I relaxed slightly.

“lle maure'a’ hauta (You need to relax)” Aragorn spoke to me in Elvish. I wanted to growl or snap at him, but then Aragorn, has been everything but good to me, when he found me. I sighed; I released the grip on my sword ever so slightly as I kept an eye on them.

“Excuse me” One called up towards the innkeeper.

“Good evening little masters, if your seeking accommodation we have some nice cozy hobbit sized rooms available Mr…uhhh?” He asked as I saw him hesitate.

“Underhill. My name is Underhill” I knew he was lying as the innkeeper just nodded with a smile.

“We are friends with Gandalf the grey, can you tell him we have arrived” I listened to their conversation further. Gandalf? I haven’t heard or seen from him in what feels like decades. I felt a strand of my hair fall from my bun, as I pulled it back behind my pointy ears. It’s fabulous to be an elf, even if I am only half elf.

“Gandalf? Gandalf? OHHHH yesss. I remember the elderly chap. Big grey beard and pointy hat. Not seen him for six months” The innkeeper spoke as I saw the disappointment and worry flood the hobbits eyes. He turned to his companions, as I couldn’t hear what they were saying.

*Frodo Pov*

“Those two have done nothing but stare at us since we arrived” Sam whispered in my ear, as I carefully looked over at them from my corner of my eyes. One was smoking a pipe, the other had his hand resting on his bow and sword. I gulped before turning back to my pint and took a small sip. As the innkeeper walked over I stopped him.