NO! GANDALF!!!!

*Sarah Pov*

“They have a cave troll!” Boromir spoke sarcastically.

“Oh perfect” I snapped. Gimli snatches up two rusty dwarf axes and leaps onto the tomb. I had my bow ready, as Gandalf walked over to me Staff and sword drawn.

“Sarah, it may be useful if you coul---“

“No!” I snapped, he tried to protest but I just glared. I looked towards the door waiting.

“Let them come! There is one Dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath!” Gimli growled. The banging on the doors erupted, as soon as the first breakage in the wood gave way, my arrows were gone, killing Orcs as they went. BOOM! The Door bursts open in a shower of wood fragments, and 20 Goblins charge into the tomb, followed by a huge cave troll! Gimli ducks a blow and immediately buries his Axes in 2 Goblin helmets. Aragorn and Boromir wade into the mass of Goblins with their swords.

“Sarah the Hobbits” Gandalf called as I looked up at the beast.

“No problem” I spoke sarcastically. I fired deadly arrows into Goblin throats, desperately trying to Shield the Hobbits! Gandalf is clutching his sword and joins in the battle! The cave troll is sweeping his club at Aragorn. I felt my heart clench as he stumbled backwards. The huge club descends for the killing blow...suddenly, in a flash of steel, Boromir's long sword slices into the Scaly arm of the troll; it rears back, spewing green blood! Sam is backing up against a wall...a sword in one hand, a saucepan in the other. In desperation he swings wildly at a Goblin with a saucepan! It keels over. Sam looks surprised. He wallops another Goblin and it too, drops.

“I think I'm getting the hang of this.” He said as I chuckled, I kept firing at the Troll, as it lunged towards the Hobbits, drawing my sword, I tried to draw him away from the Hobbits, only to be swatted away life a fly. I landed with a thud on top stone block, my back ached against the marble, as I sliced the Orcs coming towards me. I struggled to my feet as my vision doubled. Orcs and goblins kept coming one after another. I heard the desperate cries of the hobbits as I turned to see the Cave Troll lunges forward, thrusting at Frodo's chest with his spear.

“NO!” I cried out, as I felt everything go still. Sam screams as Frodo is lifted off his feet by the spear tip and slammed against the wall.

“FRODO!” I heard Aragorn shout out shocked. I shoot more arrows at the Troll, as Legolas jumps onto it’s back sending arrows into its brain. Toppling over it fell down dead. The Orcs kept coming through the door, as I felt myself hurt inside. Oh Frodo. I am sorry!

“Teht qlo e’ kdi poa latny qwpoend!(die at the hand of your weapon!)” I shouted angrily with my hand raised as I felt my eyes do dark, as suddenly all the Orcs and goblins thrusted their swords into their stomachs falling down dead. I could feel my eyes return normal as I gasped and fell to my knees. Legolas ran to my, side as I struggled to my feet. Gandalf patted my back, as I saw Frodo’s body. Aragorn rushes to Frodo's side as he slumps to the floor. Frodo appears to be dead. I ran over and slumped next to Frodo, as I rolled him over.

“I’m sorry” I whispered.

“No child, you did well” Gandalf told me.

“How did you do that? You controlled those Orcs to do what you wanted?” Boromir asked almost like I was a jewel. I hear a groan as I rushed over to Frodo.

“He's alive!” Sam smiled happily.

“I'm alright. I'm not hurt.” Frodo spoke with a smile. I brushed his hair from his eyes as he panted and sat up.

“You should be dead. That spear would've skewered a wild boar!” I spoke unsure. How was this even possible?

“I think there's more to this hobbit than meets the eye.” Gandalf proclaimed as Frodo opened his shirt to reveal the Mithril Vest. Oh Frodo, you truly are a very lucky hobbit.