Meat is back on the Menu boys!

*No One Pov*

Aragorn is lying with his eyes closed and ear pressed to the ground, listening for the sound of footsteps.

“Their pace has quickened” He whispered to himself as he jumped to his feet.

“They must have caught our scent! HURRY!” He shouted back to Legolas and Gimli, as he started running once more.

“Come on, Gimli!” Legolas shouted as he looked back at the dwarf struggling with the long distance as he runs on after Aragorn. Gimli stopped

for a second and huffed trying to catch his breath.

“Three days’ and nights’ pursuit. No food. No rest. And no sign of our quarry but what bare rock can tell.” He groaned as he picked up his axe and started to carry on running trying to catch up to Legolas and Aragorn who were in front of him. The Three Hunters run across rocks and plains, with Aragorn in the lead, followed by Legolas and Gimli. From time to time, Legolas looks back to make sure that Gimli is keeping up. Aragorn suddenly stops and bends down to pick up a beautifully in bloom white rose, as it opened in his hand it showed an Elven brooch. He smelled the rose, it smelled of Vanilla. Sarah!

“Not idly do the leaves of Lórien fall.” He spoke

“They may yet be alive.” Legolas smiled, as he gently held the rose.

“Sarah is alive. The rose proves it! See the trail! Hopefully she can buy us more time” He smiled as I looked forward to see a trail of roses that had a faint scent of Vanilla.

“Less than a day ahead of us. Come!” I called as we began to run off again. Gimli stumbles from behind some rocks and rolls to the ground.

“Come, Gimli! We are gaining on them!” Legolas called to Gimli.

“I am wasted on cross-country! We dwarves are natural sprinters! Very dangerous over short distances!” Gimli panted as he tried to keep going. The three trackers come over a hill and pause as they gaze across the plains below.

“Rohan. Home of the horse-lords. There is something strange at work here. Some evil gives speed to these creatures, sets its will against us.” Aragorn muttered to himself as Legolas runs ahead and looks out to the horizon.

“Legolas, what do your Elf eyes see?” Aragorn called out to him.

“The Uruks turn northeast. They’re taking the hobbits to Isengard!” Legolas called out with wide eyes.

“Saruman.” Aragorn hissed through his clenched teeth. Uruk-hai and Orcs continue to march across the plains with their hobbits and Sarah captives, with Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli hot on their pursuits.

“Keep breathing! That’s the key! Breathe! Ho!” Gimli told himself as he struggled to keep up.

“They’ve run as if the very whips of their masters were behind them.” Legolas spoke. They continue running over vast distances. The Uruk-hai and Orcs halt at nightfall, many panting with exertion.

*Sarah Pov*

I felt so uncomfortable. I wanted to get down so badly.

“We’re not going no further till we’ve had a breather!” An Orc complained, as I was set down. I stood up and stretched out finally being able to feel my body, as my pins-in-needles vanished.

“Get a fire going!” One commaned as the Orcs and Uruk-hai take their rest, Pippin crawls over towards Merry. Walking over to them I sat down and had a look at Merry’s cut on his forehead.

“Merry! Merry!” Pippin whispered. Merry opens his eyes.

“I think... we might have made a mistake leaving the Shire, Pippin.” He joked in a whisper as I chuckled. A group of Orcs chops down the trees nearby for firewood. Low groans and rumbles start to emerge from the forest.

“What’s making that noise?” Pippin asked me as I looked at the forest.

“It’s the trees.” I whispered back as the others looked at me with fright in their eyes.

“What?” Pippin shrieked quietly, as I cleaned Merry’s wound.

“Do you remember the Old Forest? On the borders of Buckland? Folk used to say that there was something in the water that made the trees grow tall... and come alive.” Merry asked Pippin.

“Alive?” Pippin gulped.

“Trees that could whisper. Talk to each other. Even move.” Merry added, as I uncut my bounds on my wrists they looked up at me.

“What’s the plan?” They asked as I looked at the Orcs and Uruk-hai who weren’t watching us.

“Not sure. But whatever happens go with it” I whispered as they nodded. I looked down at the ground, as I focused on my breathing, I could feel my eyes change black. This shall be fun.

“I'm starving. We ain't 'ad nothin' but maggoty bread for three stinkin' days!” An Orc complained.

“Yeah. Why can’t we have some meat?” An Orc complained as I noticed his eyes rested on hobbits. “What about them? They’re fresh.” He licked his lips, as I jumped to my feet, I drew my sword and stood over them. They jumped back, probably because my eyes are red. I snarled and a few drew their weapons.

“They are not for eating!” I hissed as one came at me. I glared at him, as froze.

 “What about their legs? They don't need those. Ooh… They look tasty!” One licks his greasy lips.

“Get back, scum!” The general shoves him back as I can see the other are getting restless.

“Carve them up!” One shouted.

“Just a mouth full.” Another spoke as he moves towards the hobbits with his blade drawn. My eyes glared at him as I spoke in Black Speech.

“Teht qlo e’ kdi poa latny qwpoend!(die at the hand of your weapon!)” I snapped at him as he drew his sword in his stomach and fell down to the ground. The other Orcs, drew back afraid.

“Looks like meat’s back on the menu, boys!!” The Uruk-hai and Orcs cheer and started tearing into the fresh meat, intestines flying, taking their eyes off the hobbits for a while. I turn back to the hobbits as they looked up at me with a smile

“Go!” I whispered as they nodded. I didn’t have time to unbind them, before the General Orc came over to me, to apologise for their behaviour.

“Pippin, let’s go.” I heard Merry whisper. I growled and snapped at the General as he gulped.

“Go back to your meat!” I hissed as he flinched and recoiled without turning his back to me.Their hands still bound, the hobbits try to crawl away. Suddenly a foot comes down on Merry and Pippin is turned onto his back. Brandishing a blade in front of Pippin’s face

“Go on, call for help. Squeal! No one’s gonna save you now!” I heard an Orc say as I plunged my sword into the back of the Orc.

“Wanna bet!” I whispered in his ear and he fell down dead.

“Hurry and run!” I whispered as soon Mayhem ensues as Riders of Rohan burst out from their hiding places and ambush the Orcs. I draw my bow as I begin to shoot the Orcs as the Riders of Rohan swung at me once, I dodged as I helped killed the Orcs and Uruk-hai. I looked back to see the Hobbits had gotten free from their bonds, suddenly I hear a scream, as I turn to see Pippin on the ground with a pair of thrashing hooves bearing down on him.

“Pippin!” I shouted as I dove and shoved him out of the way….