My Identity is out....

*Sarah Pov*

I had a small smirk on my face as we kept running and walking further into the large forest of Lothlorien. The forest floor was flooded with yellow flowers. Above was a roof of golden leaves held up by silver pillars, the trunks of the trees were thick and large a soft grey colour. I looked over my shoulder and chuckled at Gimli who looked nervous. As we kept going further into the forest, I drew up my black hood. I kept silent, and stayed  near the back.

“Stay close, young hobbits..they say a Sorceress lives in these woods. An elf-witch of terrible power. All who look upon her fall under her spell...” Gimli warned. “And are never seen again!” He finished as I chuckled under my breath. I love Lady Galadriel, she was more like a mother to me. She never cared who I was, and that my father was Sauron.

“Well, here's one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox!” Gimli boosted, before he froze. We were surrounded by arrows, as I held my breath. This is going to be very interesting. A few of the armed elves stood aside as Haldir, the Elvish Captain stepped forward. He looked down at Gimli in complete disgust.

“The dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark.” He spoke looking down upon Gimli, as Gimli just snorted.

“Haldir of Lorien, we come here for your help. We need your protection.” Aragorn spoke, to Haldir, as I felt an arrow tip gently settle against my back.

“Aragorn! These woods are perilous. We should go back.” Gimli warned.

“You have entered the realm of the Lady of the Wood. You cannot go back.” Haldir spoke as if it was obvious. I felt my hood being ripped off, as Haldir’s eyes drew to me. He made his way over as the group looked confused.

“It’s good to see you” I spoke with a small smile, as he gave me a quick hug. He had sadness in his eyes, he hesitated.

“Do it Haldir. I know it’s not personal” I spoke again as he nodded to the elves around me. The gripped my wrists and pulled them behind my back. I could feel a dagger placed under my chin, as Legolas drew an arrow and Aragorn drew his sword.

“Legolas. Aragorn! NO” I warned as they looked at me.

“Haldir what’s going on?” Legolas asked as Haldir turned to me.

“You haven’t told them?” He asked shocked. I couldn’t meet his eyes. Haldir and I were great friends, we went way back, but I knew perfectly well that Celeborn didn’t trust me still. Haldir and Lady Galadriel did no questions asked. When I had to be taken I didn’t struggle.

“Told us what?” Frodo spoke. Haldir's eyes lock onto Frodo.

“Come, she is waiting.” He spoke completely ignoring Frodo’s question.

*Legolas Pov*

I watched as they had Sarah with her hands tied, and a knife to her throat. As we walked her face said it all. The ropes were too tight around her wrists, yet she didn’t complain. What is going on? I saw that Aragorn bit his lip nervously, as I followed Haldir leading us through the forest and to the top of the hill. Several miles towards the South, a Large Hill rises out of the woods. Upon the hill rise many mighty Mallorn Trees, taller than any others...Nestled high in the crown of the mallorns is a Beautiful City. It Gleams in the low rays of the late afternoon sun..green, gold, and silver. To the east of Caras Galadhon, the Woods of Lorien run down the pale gleam of Anduin, the great river. Beyond the River, the land appears flat and empty, formless and vague, until far away, it rises again like a dark and dreary wall. The Sun that lies on Lothlorien has not power to enlighten the shadows that lie beyond.