Going our separate ways

*Sarah Pov*

The stranger removed his hood as there stood Lord Elrond as I gasped.

“My Lord, Elrond.” I whispered shocked as I bowed to him he gave me a smile as he pulled me into a tight warm hug. I pulled back confused as he looked at me dead in the eye.

“Why are you here?” I asked him.

“You ride to war, but not to victory. Sauron's armies march on Minas Tirith - this you know - but in secret he sends another force which will attack from the river . . . A fleet of Corsair ships sails from the South. They will be in the city in two days . . . You're out-numbered, Sarah.” He told me as I sighed.

“There are no more men to find.” I spoke back at him as he sighed.

“Remember what we spoke in Rivendell before we left” He told me as my mind flashed back. I nodded.

“You told me I was the secret weapon against Mordor….” I hissed as he nodded.

“Put aside the Ranger - become who you were born to be – become the Princess of Mordor.” He told me.

“How?” I snapped as he sighed.

“Sarah what powers would you have if you fully accepted yourself?” He asked as my eyes narrowed.

“You know the answer already” I whispered as he just nodded once more.

“I do. But do you?” He asked me as I shook my head and looked away.

“In the dark you would be untouchable, you could vanish to anywhere when you wanted like jumping travel in the shadows. You can command the minds of the Orcs or any of those under your ruling. Nightmares, seeing the future, invisibility, beholding the army of the Shadows and evil. You have the power of dark magic and the magic of light running through your veins. The woods answer to your calling. Sarah you are gifted. You them and help Gondor! Help Middle Earth!” He snapped as I looked at him.

“Dark magic?” I asked disgusted.

“Do you hear yourself? I want nothing of evil in me!” I snapped.

“You are pure gold. The powers, even Dark Magic will not change you. When you accept yourself, you will be stronger than ever. No matter how dark these powers are they won’t change your heart. Accept your whole being and not just the daughter of your mother. Maybe if you do you can defeat your father and the Witch King. Maybe then you won’t be weak when they come after you in the dark…” He spoke as I gasped.

“How did you?” I managed as he gestured down to my arm. My arm was bleeding, my mark was black. The bite marks were glowing as I sighed and watched over my arm as it healed. I gave a sigh before I looked back at him.

“I don’t want to lose myself to him” I whispered as he gave a soft chuckle.

“You are far too strong for that. If it helps you have the Star of Eridanus watch over you” He blessed. I gave a soft sigh before I felt a sudden release in my body. I am the Princess of Mordor, and I accept all that comes with it. I thought as I suddenly felt a sense of peace. I sighed with relief.

“You see. No more running. This is who you are meant to be” He reassured as I gave a soft smile.

“I feel peaceful” I admitted as he nodded.

“You’re accepting yourself. All of it.” he smiled as I smiled even further.

“When they go, you must not follow. Gondor needs the Princess of Mordor now, not the Ranger Sarah” He told me as I just nodded and gave a sigh.