My dear, your marking is your Secret Weapon against Mordor

*Sarah Pov*

I awoke with a sense of peace. My head wasn’t pounding, and my arm wasn’t hurting in anyway form. I sighed as got out of bed, and got changed. YAY me! They gave me a dress to change into. I growled, I hated having to look all pretty.

“My father would like to speak with you when you’re dressed” Arwen spoke as I nodded, as she left me to get changed into this:

polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65428082

It was the first time in decades have I worn a dress, or had my hair loose. It felt wrong and weird as I slowly made my through Rivendell and found Elrond waiting for me.

“Lord Elrond” I spoke as I curtsied to him, as he walked over towards me, he gave me a weak smile before we sat down. This was going to be long and painful.

“Sarah, I am sure you are aware that the threat of Mordor has returned” He spoke.

“It never left, but yes I have” I spoke.

“How is Frodo?” I spoke in barely a whisper.

“Alive. Thank to you” He spoke as I sighed with relief.

“I thought you said you would never go back to the ways of Mordor, or Black Speech” He spoke slightly annoyed with me as I looked at him dead in the eye.

“The song I sang was not in any way a form of Mordor or black speech. It was the healing song my mother sang to me” I spoke defensively.

“Your mother was a very respectable elf. She died to get you out of Mordor, to get you safe and away from your father” He spoke with a tone of anger.

“Though he just killed her. It wasn’t until the battle of Middle Earth. Where Men and Elves fought against Mordor, that I was free, when I went against my people and my father to fight by your side! I never regret going against Mordor, but to find that Man couldn’t destroy the ring when they had the chance! I should have done it myself!” I spoke angrily as I was on my feet.

“We both know you couldn’t” He spoke standing up. I sighed.

“The ring is here!” He spoke as I turned to him, oh great the ring of power in Rivendell!

“I know what it does. It corrupts the minds of men or any creature” He spoke taking small steps closer with every word he spoke.

“It won’t corrupt mine” I finally managed as he frowned.

“What makes you certain that the ring will have no effect on you---“

“Because I know what it will do to me. I was there when it was made!” I spat, “I also know what will happen to me if I have it” I whispered painfully.

“What are trying to say Sarah” Elrond asked me as he stood up right.

“I am saying that the ring would have a different effect on me than any other being. That the ring has a second master” I breathed as his eyes went wide.

“WHAT!”

“When the ring was made, my father forced some of my blood onto the ring as it was being forged. The ring will listen to me. But not in the ways that we hope. The ring would feed off my immortality because I am an elf, well half elf. Giving the strength to my father until he would return in human form. The ring would poison my heart slowly, and turn me evil. It would feed me to my father, but my father would keep me alive. He would not let the ring kill me, once it has returned to my father’s hands….” I started but then Elrond spoke.

“Your Father loves you Sarah” I looked up at him as if he had gone crazy.

“Your joking he wouldn’t have the heart to lo---“