Tsukishima Kei x Reader

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu

Requested: @Captain_LeviAckerman, @akashiseichan, @CindyTjong.

I hope you all like it and as promised I updated quicker. I want my readers to be happy so, enjoy~

READER'S POV

~Flashback~

I remember I stepped out of my classroom, and saw lots of students running to the cafeteria. I took a turn and ran into a boy with blonde hair. He looked down on me, and our eyes met. The first thing that went through my head was... He was cute! No he was more handsome than cute I would say.

"Watch where you're going."

I was about to say sorry, but he walked away. He is the boy of my dreams, he was handsome, his voice was amazing, I want to know more about him. He is the first boy, that I fell head over heels for.

~PRESENT~

I was thinking about when I had first met my crush, Tsukishima Kei.

"Oi, are you listening to me?" I snapped out of my thoughts, and saw Kei sitting beside me, "Solve this problem." With that, he handed me a pencil.

Kei was reteaching me this algebra lesson that I didn't get at all. He said that he'd help me, if I bought him strawberry shortcake, so I agreed.

So, now, during lunch, I have to do algebra! I want to eat lunch! Why can't Kei teach me after school!? Why does it have to be lunch!? I'm so hungry!

"Do the problem." He flicked my forehead, and stared at me waiting for my reaction.

"Owwww. You know I don't like that." I rubbed my forehead, and looked at the problem at hand. I wasn't paying attention to Kei when he was teaching, so I don't know how he did the problem before it.

"Hahaha, care to teach me this one more time? I wasn't paying attention."

".... I'm going to teach you this one more time, if you don't get it, or if you don't pay attention, I'm not going to help you." He said, grabbing the pencil from my hand.

Kei then started to explain the lesson, step by step, and I finally got it. I understood everything he said, but during this little lesson during lunch, my heart was pounding like crazy.

"Since you understand now, you better get a good grade on the test. Remember you have to buy me a strawberry shortcake after school." I nodded.

"Yeah yeah, Mr. Strawberry shortcake lover. Oh, and the test isn't until next week, so I'll study hard. I'll make sure to get a good grade."

"Don't call me that." He said, glaring at me. I apologized right away, "Good, well I'll be going to my class now."

"Wait, you're leaving?" I asked him, seeing him stop at the door, and he turned around.

"Lunch is going to be over in 1 minute, I need to get my stuff for next period." I slouched into my chair, and sighed. I then heard the bell ring.

~~~~~

AFTER SCHOOL~

I ran into Kei's classroom seeing if he was in his classroom but he was not. I then thought maybe he was outside of the school so I checked outside.

"[Y/N]." I turned around and saw him, and I jumped, startled. "Lets go." He said, walking past me. I was surprised to see him and finally ran to him.

"God you scared me, you know? I didn't know you were behind me." I said. He just kept on walking, like I didn't say anything. What's his problem?

"Do you want to go to that cafe?" I pointed to it, making Kei stop and look at it. He just stared at it, and I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the cafe.