Tanaka Ryuunosuke (Requested by Crazyperson626)

Hi minna-san, me, @AnimeFangirl59 will be writing this one. I hope you like it, I don't really know how to write a Tanaka x reader but I will try. So be honest if you don't like it. I'll try my best!

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu

Reader's POV

Okay, so here I am at school, wondering what someone had just asked me...

"[Y/N]! Will you please go on a date with me!?" My boyfriend, Tanaka. He asked me, right in front of my class, with all students looking at me. For once in his life, he asked me on a date. This should be exciting.

"Sure, why not. You can pick me up at 6." I smiled, grabbing something to read.

People have been wondering, "Why did you accept the boys feelings?"

Well here is my answer, 'I like him.'

He's kind, loud, funny, has a weird personality, good in volleyball, somewhat tall, (He is tall, right? Yeah, I think he's tall) and etc..

"See you later!" With that Tanaka left to his classroom.

Tanaka and I are in different classes, but we see each other a lot.

~~~

LONG SKIP~

It was after school, and I walked home alone. Tanaka was hanging out with his volleyball teammates. Not that I minded. I like some peace and quiet once in a while. I mean he's quite loud.

When I finally got to my house, I decide to get ready for tonights date. ^.^

I am very excited.

"What to wear... Where is he even taking me?" I wondered. Since it was at 6, it will be a little chilly.

So I put on some clothes and called it good. (What would you wear on a date with Tanaka? For me, I really don't know. XD)

I checked the clock and saw it was only 4... Time is so slow...

"I might as well watch some TV!" I jumped onto my couch, laying comfortably.

I kept skipping channels finding nothing interesting, cause some were just boring, or utterly stupid. I finally found a show to watch after 10 minutes of searching. Yay~

~~~

"Ding Dong~"

I fell of the coach. "D-Did I fall asleep?" I wondered, seeing what time it was. 6 PM. Oh Sh*t! I did fall asleep!

I quickly ran over to the door, and slightly opened it. There, revealed, Tanaka.

"Konbonwa."

"Konbonwa."

He was awfully calm. Which was really weird.

"Ah, come in. Sorry I fell asleep." I led him into my house. He's been to my house many times, to study or just to hang out. But most of the time, it's for studying. He's not very smart... (Is he smart? I don't really know)

"Hold on. Just let me brush my hair." I said running to my room.

"Okay." Was all he said. He didn't yell, or jump up and down excited for the date. He was calm, and it freaked me out!

I brushed my hair out, and checked in the mirror to see if I looked alright.

I walked into the living room to find him sitting on the couch. He was awfully slient. Come on, Tanaka, why are you so quiet?

"T-Tanaka, where are we going?" I asked, grabbing my purse off the couch.

"Well, we are going to go to dinner, and walk around." He planned this? I would never think, of going to dinner with him. It's just plain old weird. I mean I thought he was going to go roller skating, or something, fun. It's like an ordinary date. W-Wha? Tanaka planning an ordinary date? This wasn't the excitement I was waiting for.