Tsukishima Kei (Requester @AnimeFangirl27)

Hi minna-san, how are you all?

Sorry for another Tsukishima Kei one. It's funny, first it was two Sugawara one's in a row now it's Tsukishima.

Requester- @AnimeFangirl27

Thank you all for your votes and comments. You all make me happy. Sorry if it is short.

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu! And I don't own Durarara!

Please read~

Reader's POV

"Tsuki~" I jumped onto his desk smiling.

"What is it? [Y/N]?" Tsukishima asked, taking his headphones off.

"I was wondering, if you could help me with the homework we got yesterday. I don't understand two problems. Please help me." I showed him the problems I didn't get.

"No." He went back to listening to music.

....

Did he just say, 'no?' Oh, no he didn't.

"HEY! HELP ME! HELP ME! IF YOU DON'T I'LL......"

"If I don't?" Tsukishima smirked.

"JUST HELP ME!" I screamed, making all the students in our class stare.

"Tch, what subject?" I looked at my paper.

"Algebra." I told him.

"That's our last block so I'll help you at lunch. Now go away." I puffed my cheeks and nodded.

I was so happy, I get to be with Tsukishima during lunch~

~~~

I saw Tsukishima going to the cafeteria getting some food for himself.

Okay, is it weird to like Tsukishima? I mean he has such a bad personality it gets on everyone's nerves. He say's mean things. Argh, and the worst thing is he DOESN'T like me. He told me before.

I never confessed me feelings, but I ask him if I did like him what would be his answer. He would always say this, "I rather get hit with a baseball than like you." But sometimes I get a feeling he likes me. XD

~

When Tsukishima got done getting his food, I skipped to him.

"Ready? I was thinking we could eat in the classroom." He sighed, and nodded.

We entered our classroom and put two desks together. More like I did. No, I did the work. Cause some is a lazy ass.

He didn't help because, "It's too much work."

Bull Shit! It only takes like 20 seconds maybe even less to put two desk together.

"So, can you help me with problem 6?" I asked. He leaned in close to me, making me blush like a mad dog.

"Ha, you can't figure that out? That was so easy." I pouted, and looked at the problem. It made no sense to me what so ever. Was I stupid? I have a B in the class. So I can't be that dumb.

"Can you please help me through this question. I don't get it." He sighed leaning even closer, making me blush even more. He grabbed the pencil from my hand and started to write something.

It was a formula.

And with that he showed me what to do.

"I get it! Now onto the last problem I needed to help on. I think it was question 27." He stared at the problem and wrote a different formula.