Futakuchi Kenji x Reader

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu

Requester- @lilylop

Reader's POV

"Sour gummies~" I sang around the classroom. "Sour gummies. Why are they so delicious? What would I do without my (F/S/G)?~"

A/N: (F/S?G) stands for favorite sour gummie. So please pick whatever sour candy you like. Sorry if you don't like sour things! Just pretend you do!

"Oh thanks, (Y/N). I knew you loved me." I turned around to see my bag of gummies gone.

HE TOOK MY GUMMIES!

"Futakuchi Kenji! You asshole! Give me back my gummies!" I reached for my gummies in his hand, wanting my gummies back.

"No. (Y/N), you know I like sour things. You're so thoughtful, I shall eat these." He ate each and every one of the gummies I bought with my own money. I'm going to hurt him...

"Hey! I bought those! Those weren't for you! I bought them for myself!" I yelled at him, upset. I mean a bag of gummies doesn't cost much, but still...

If you don't have a job, a dollar or two is kind of expensive. I don't have a job so, making money is kind of hard for me.

"Jerk face! Buy me a bag of gummies! You owe me! You owe you're sweet girlfriend a bag of gummies! If you don't, we're breaking up." I told him. I was seriously going to break up with him. How could he do this to me? I may be over dramatic but gummies are life.

How could he steal my precious gummies? I want to go cry in a hole and never come out until my gummies are back.

"You're seriously going to break up with me, (Y/N)? Over a bag of gummies? You like gummies more than me?"

"Hell yeah I do. Gummies are awesome, you get different flavors and colors. While you are just a person who doesn't change at all." I told him, dreaming about my gummies.

"You're a weirdo."

"I'm your weirdo."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll buy you another bag of gummies. Tomorrow though, I'm busy today." Futakuchi said, sighing.

"NO! We're going today. I'll die without them!" I fake cried, sad that I couldn't get them until tomorrow. If he didn't eat them, we wouldn't be in this mess. I wouldn't be dying from the lack of sweets. But noooo, she just had to take them.

"Just wait until tomorrow. You won't die you idiot. Besides, if you love gummies so much, get a job. Then you can buy lots for yourself." He said to me bluntly.

"It's hard getting a job! You have to do an interview and-You're just to lazy to get a job." Futakuchi interrupted me.

Okay that too. Yes, the reason why I don't have a job yet is because I'm lazy. I like to sit around on the couch like a potato and eat chips all day. The chips I like, are (F/C). I eat them everyday. They're another thing I can't live without.

A/N: (F/C) is favorite chips. What are your favorite kind of chips?

"How did I fall for a gummie loving weirdo?" He asked himself, which made me laugh.

"Because... Well honestly, I don't know why you fell for me either. I mean you could find someone better than me. I love myself and gummies more than I love you." I told Futakuchi.

"Wow... You like gummies and yourself more than me? Would you love me more if I bought you 14 bags of gummies?" He asked me.

I glanced at him with wide eyes. 14 bags of SOUR GUMMIES!? I could last two weeks!

"Yes! I love you soooo much!" I gave him a hug.

"Thanks, I love you too."

"Tomorrow though. I'm busy today, I can't get you sour gummies today. You can live one day without them, can't you?" Futakuchi asked me, worried that I might go berserk again.

"Futakuchi! Why are you doing this to me? I can't live anymore! Just kill me! Do you want me to break up with you? I thought you loved me!"

"Here it goes again..."

Moral of the story- Do not eat a women's candy.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Sorry it's kind of short. I don't really have anything to write about, so sorry! I felt like I should update since I haven't in like months! I haven't updated since October which I feel bad about. But now I have updated.

Anyway, how is the new year going for all of you? I hope you all have wonderful year.

Follow me on FACEBOOK! I just got Facebook and I want some friends to talk to. So friend me on Facebook. Follow me on TWITTER! I got that recently, so follow me there. I don't have any followers since I just joined. I also have SNAPCHAT!!!

Facebook- Taylor Eastwood

Twitter-@taylormercury1

Snapchat: taylormercury. But my name is Taylor Eastwood. To follow me, look up taylormercury. Sorry if that is confusing. Just look up taylormercury.

Anyway have a nice day all of you~

Bye~~~~