Tsukishima Kei Part Two (Requested by @AnimeFangirl27 and @animeotakugamer)

Hi minna-san, I can't remember when I last updated so sorry, I felt like I updated like weeks ago. Anyway I am here now.

Diclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu nor Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Requesters- @AnimeFangirl27 and @animeotakugamer

Shall we begin?

Reader's POV

It's been about three weeks since Tsukishima and I had that weird confession/talk. Well it wasn't a confession but it sort of felt like one.

If I did really confess, I would have been rejected. I would have been crying at home, wondering why he didn't like me. Yet again, I know he doesn't like me.

"[Y/N], why are you spacing out? You've been spacing out a lot lately. Something wrong?" Yamaguchi asked. I stared at him, sighing.

"What if you like a boy, but the boy doesn't like you?" I asked, laying my head down on the desk.

"I'm not gay so I don't really know the feeling... Sorry."

*Cue face palm*

"I'm talking about me! I like a boy, but he doesn't like me!" I shouted, slightly hitting Yamaguchi in the shoulder.

"Oh you should have said that in the first place!- Figure it out, you dumbass!" I interrupted Yamaguchi.

"Stop shouting, it's really annoying." We turned our heads to see...

Tsukishima Kei. My crush. I'm deeply in love with him.❤️

"O-ohayo..." I greeted him. It just felt awkward seeing him, and talking to him. It's hard on me!

"Ohayo, Tsukki."

Tsukishima put on his headphones and started to listen to music.

~~~~

It was finally lunch so I, decided to eat with Kageyama. I was thinking that Kageyama could be of some help.

"Kageyama, mind if we talk?" He nodded eating his food.

"You know my feelings for Tsuki, right? Well about three weeks ago..." And I told him what had happened.

"So basically you were some what rejected." I nodded, sighing.

"I want to confess my feelings but... I don't want to get rejected." I don't want my heart break thinking I have chance...💔

"Just tell him, it will make you feel better." Kageyama came to his conclusion. He was right, I can't just hide my feelings forever. Even if I am rejected.

"Thank you!" I hugged him.

And the two of us went to our separate classes.

"Tch.."

~

When class was about to start, Tsukishima looked so mad. I wonder what was so wrong.

"T-Tsuki, are you okay? You see awfully mad..." I tried to smile but he just ignored me.

"Mushisuruna!" I yelled at him.

A/N: Mushisuruna means 'don't ignore me.' Got it from Skull from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

"Shut up. I don't have to answer." He glared at me. Which frightened me.

"A-Ah..." Then the teacher came in.

~~~~

It was finally after school. I wanted to walk home with Tsukishima, but he had practice.

"Tsuki, can we talk?" I asked him, before he entered the gym. He stopped and turned around.

"What do you need?" He asked. He seemed sort of impatient. He still looks kind of mad.

"Well... I just wanted to say... I know you'll reject me... Just hear me out... Um...-Just say it already!" I jumped and nodded.

"I really like you!" Once I confessed, I felt better. But I was ready for rejection.

"Oh? You like me? I thought so." I blushed and fiddled with my fingers. He just had a smirk on his face.

"Well should I give you an answer? Or do you know the answer?" I looked at him and took a deep breath.

"I know the answer." He lifed my chin up to make me look at him. Eye to Eye. I gulped.

"I don't think you know the answer. If you think I was going to reject you. Then you're wrong." He gave me his smug smirk.

"W-What?" I blushed... we were so close. It was face to face.

"[Y/N], I like you too." My face got even redder.

Luckily I did not faint. Yet.

"Well I have to practice." Then he started to leave.

"Oh and one more thing. I don't want you to eat lunch with the 'King,' again. Got it?" I giggled and nodded. "Yes sir!" I got up.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" I pecked his right cheek and skipped away.

"I got myself a boyfriend~" I sang skipping home.

_______________________

Hi everyone! I was thinking of updating every week but maybe I'll get two in one week. Maybe... Only if you readers want me to update two in a week. You choose. If you don't then I will choose.

Sorry for grammatical errors and such.

If you're confused on this update, this is the first update of Tsukishima Kei one I did. I hope you get it.

Oh and I added more requests to my last update if you want to check it out.

💛💙💜💚💚💔💗💓💕💖💞💘. So many hearts. XD

Vote~

Comment~

~Bye~

~AnimeFangirl59~